Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Some dude put me in lockdown so bad and had a counter for every guard cancel tag in I did. I was in infinite blockstun with a few overheads thrown in that i couldn't punish :gucci:

I need to do some reading. I'm sure I'm supposed to parry that shyt to push him back I don't think that's gonna cut it :francis:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game can lowkey be rush down heavy. you can frustrate the hell out of an opponent with that shyt and they'll start doing stupid shyt.

I hate when I get hit with a dragon rush tho. :stopitslime:

Samgoku2

Lakers 4 life
Daps
Reppin
Long beach
They need to do something about people rage quitting in this game. I had about 10 matches taken away from me because somebody quit

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to do something about people rage quitting in this game. I had about 10 matches taken away from me because somebody quit
Yeah people are rage quitting a lot. But also the servers be kicking you out of matches too. Had that happen to when I was getting waxed and his bytch ass gon send me a message saying I rage quit. :shaq2:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yal got it easy. Imagine the online with a hawaii connection :mjgrin::mjcry:

Spent all this time working on my Trunks shenanigans and I'm stuck going back to auto combos because inputs require me to see the future out here

I have no idea what the fukk is going on when I play Hit :shaq2: I'm gonna need to read up and watch some videos for that to work.

18/Trunks/21 - but I need to replace Trunks because his bullshyt ain't gonna last forever.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to unlock 21. I kinda want to try her out and put her in my squad and replacing Super Saiyan Goku.