Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So im getting the hang of the combo system now. Still not as deep as MVCI but it's not as shallow as i once thought it was.

Still think multiple assists per characters would do WONDERS for this game. Also needs proper push blocking

I can appericate whats here though and just hope a sequel or a "Rev" will take whats here and make it into the competitive game it deserves to be.

But for now im handing out all types of asswhoopings. Feel free to come see me.

The characters individual movesets definitely arent extremely robust, but they definitely get deeper when you incorporate jump cancels, air dashes, etc into them.

As far as assists go, some are definitely much better than others. I think it wont be long before we start seeing people start incorporate assist specific combos and loops into their game. Ive already seen one with vegeta and gotenks assist

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
What's the go to place to find combos for this game? I know about testyourmight and shoryuken:rip: for other games.

The stuff I've found on YouTube has been pretty basic.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
What's the go to place to find combos for this game? I know about testyourmight and shoryuken:rip: for other games.

The stuff I've found on YouTube has been pretty basic.
reddit kinda took over for a lot of fourms. discord also

but i've found some dope stuff on YT too

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate how you have to hold down the trigger just to tag out. That shyt causes me matches more than anything