Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Mystic Gohan is cool but needs an air super badly. Can't be leaving all of that damage up for a level 3.

Not really.

Been messing around with him in the lab and I found that you can convert into both of his supers from the air by ending in a heavy attack, then doing that sky drop shyt he has into super.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Not really.

Been messing around with him in the lab and I found that you can convert into both of his supers from the air by ending in a heavy attack, then doing that sky drop shyt he has into super.

So you're saying after the overhead Houdini punch he can family Kamehameha in the air? Or on the ground

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
DLC is it worth it to buy the pass or can I eventually unlock the characters through the gameplay? and is SSG goku really not included?
Only Android 21, SSGSS (Blue) Goku and Vegeta can be unlocked. Everyone else added later will have to be purchased

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
:laff: these pages since the merge have me in tears.

Very tempted to buy this as a dbz fan but I’m no good at fighters so I never play online. Always feels like I don’t get my monies worth because of that so I think I’ll skip. Xenoverse story mode was enough to hold me over but not sure if this even has one.

This has a original story mode and its pretty lengthy

The game is very casual friendly compared to the other fighters arcsys makes.

You'll still get ya shyt ran through but it won't feel frustrating since the controls and overall gameplay are simple

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I have never watched Dragon Ball Z in my life...

But I love fighting games.

Should I fukk with this?

And should I fukked with Monster Hunter if love Shadow of War and the Division?

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I have never watched Dragon Ball Z in my life...

But I love fighting games.

Should I fukk with this?

And should I fukked with Monster Hunter if love Shadow of War and the Division?
If you like 2D fighters, this is more than competent. It's up there with Marvel vs Capcom 2 which is a top 5 of all time.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So you're saying after the overhead Houdini punch he can family Kamehameha in the air? Or on the ground
Heavy attack in the air will kick them to the ground, from there you can use his down special attack to instantly drop to the ground and convert into a super before they hit the ground.

The timing isnt that tight either.

Get that in your muscle memory and you should always be able to finish an air combo into a super.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So im getting the hang of the combo system now. Still not as deep as MVCI but it's not as shallow as i once thought it was.

Still think multiple assists per characters would do WONDERS for this game. Also needs proper push blocking

I can appericate whats here though and just hope a sequel or a "Rev" will take whats here and make it into the competitive game it deserves to be.

But for now im handing out all types of asswhoopings. Feel free to come see me.