Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
DLC is it worth it to buy the pass or can I eventually unlock the characters through the gameplay? and is SSG goku really not included?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My Lord, sh!t is like a Dream Come True. We've been waiting for a True DBZ Street Fighter/Marvel V Capcom style game since the Mid-90's. Love the characters they chose too. This is is fire, can't wait to learn all the moves.

header.jpg

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:laff: these pages since the merge have me in tears.

Very tempted to buy this as a dbz fan but I’m no good at fighters so I never play online. Always feels like I don’t get my monies worth because of that so I think I’ll skip. Xenoverse story mode was enough to hold me over but not sure if this even has one.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Damn when you get to higher ranks shyt gets super tough and exciting. Man had to take a break cause shyt was getting intense.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
This game is wild friendly to casual play. It's one of the only games I can play against my wife and her button mashing actually posses a threat.

I'm trying to find my mains still besides Kid Buu.

I keep going back to Frieza and Goku Black but I'm gonna try Cell out.

All characters have the same bread n butter combos so far. I can do the same 10+ hit manual launcher combos with everyone so yeah, this shyt is very casual friendly.

I'll probably jump into ranked when i figure out who complements Kid Buu best.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So far I’m going with Gotenks, Kid Buu, and 16

Still not sure if this is my final team I’m rolling with but for sure I’m liking kid buu