Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I was critical of mvci before it dropped too. It’s weird to me how people are getting really defensive of this game(not directing that at you) like with marvel it was expected and cool to hate with this game is expected and cool to love it.

I actually think the game overall is a huge labor of love.
I think a lot of that was MvCI running into issues consistently prior to its release. People were on the fence with everything down to the assists, the infinity stones, missing characters, how bad it looked, etc

This hasn't really had a misstep at all by comparison. The worst this game has run into was the servers going down yesterday.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So is this better than Dragonball Xenoverse?

It's way too early to compare :whoa:

Especially since this is a beta with most of the characters and features unavailable. What I will say is that the game is fun and easy to pick up and play, and the graphics are incredible.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
It's way too early to compare :whoa:

Especially since this is a beta with most of the characters and features unavailable. What I will say is that the game is fun and easy to pick up and play, and the graphics are incredible.

Hmm...

I might have to get this since me and my cousins are looking for a new fighting game. They don't know much about Dragonball though.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hmm...

I might have to get this since me and my cousins are looking for a new fighting game. They don't know much about Dragonball though.

Apples and oranges imo. That's kinda like comparing something like Ultimate Alliance to MvC. Itd be unfair to both because they each hit their marks well.

Pretty much, it's a completely different type of fighting game than Xenoverse.

This is basically Marvel vs. Capcom 3, except with Dragonball characters and more casual-friendly controls.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oooo I had two comeback victories before I left for work. Goku can deliver that punishment :wow:

Players that turtle all damn day are annoying.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Is it over? :wow: i love this game brehs, I had more fun than I thought I would with it