Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

llt23

All Star
Daps
I will say though from the little that I played and from what others are saying.....the neutral seems linear to an extent. But again think its too early to tell, the game has a lot of mechanics that clearly arent explored yet. Its day negative 11.

Same time though I remember the SFV beta being what it was, and that game is what it is. But a VS. game has more potential for fukkery so its not fair to call so soon IMO.

Heres another incoming mix up:

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Servers are brutal. Games are dropping left and right and a lot of stuttering. It isn't my personal connection because my other devices in the home aren't experiencing those issues.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
they didn't serve you shyt yet lmao its a beta not a release but whatever you go on ahead breh. if it drops and thing got issues cool, warranted, but how dare they test server builds :damn: the unmitigated gall of these developers

but seriously this dude's nappa/vegeta work is oppressive

You can stress test a server in a week and still not account for those who aren't going to involve themselves in the beta and will pick it up randomly? News to me. These same issues persisted with Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2 well after launch. I'm sorry I don't cut developers slack like some of the community does for half assing.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I've been getting into matches finally and gotta say this game is a blast to play :blessed:

I've been putting in work considering I'm still getting used to the characters and game play. The game is def easy to pick up, but there's still a bit of depth to be explored. Can't wait for this to actually be released and be able to get the full experience.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm actually really in favor of going back to Neutral after a KO. With other Vs games, that kinda thing leads to absolute snowballing. If you're gonna win, you're just gonna win. There's no reason why you should also get setups (like X23's bullshyt :mjlol:) right out the gate. MvC3 in particular just turned into a combo exhibition after a few bad reads. A little more neutral never hurt anyone.
You can stress test a server in a week and still not account for those who aren't going to involve themselves in the beta and will pick it up randomly? News to me. These same issues persisted with Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2 well after launch. I'm sorry I don't cut developers slack like some of the community does for half assing.
Who made Xenoverse and who is making this? :gucci:

I'm ALL about grilling developers when I pay money but a free open beta having problems is just being mad for the sake of being mad. I'm still giving Ubisoft shyt for their halfassed handling of For Honor.

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The tag out system is not as crisp as I would like it to be. A few times my character got killed because it wouldn't take out. I hate holding a button down for tagging out and having to push forward L1 for quick tag can cause some execution errors.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Why are people still complaining about this like that lol? I can understand if this was something you paid for, but shyt's free lol. Things were messing up late Sat night and most of Sunday, but now it's working fine (atleast for me). Developers aren't perfect and there's always a chance of things not going the way they should be. They went and corrected the problems that people were facing, so that should be a good sign and gives the developers more to prepare for the actual launch (which is the purpose of a beta). If they have these issues during launch then I'll understand the complaints.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are people still complaining about this like that lol? I can understand if this was something you paid for, but shyt's free lol. Things were messing up late Sat night and most of Sunday, but now it's working fine (atleast for me). Developers aren't perfect and there's always a chance of things not going the way they should be. They went and corrected the problems that people were facing, so that should be a good sign and gives the developers more to prepare for the actual launch (which is the purpose of a beta). If they have these issues during launch then I'll understand the complaints.

I was critical of mvci before it dropped too. It’s weird to me how people are getting really defensive of this game(not directing that at you) like with marvel it was expected and cool to hate with this game is expected and cool to love it.

I actually think the game overall is a huge labor of love.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I was critical of mvci before it dropped too. It’s weird to me how people are getting really defensive of this game(not directing that at you) like with marvel it was expected and cool to hate with this game is expected and cool to love it.

I actually think the game overall is a huge labor of love.
You’re right that there’s more people coming to the defense of this game, but this game has a much bigger fan base than the Marvel games (talkin bout recently), so the backlash and defense is gonna bigger and heard more. I didn’t fukk with MVCI like that, so I can’t remember if they had an open beta for the game before its release or not. If they did, then people shouldn’t have been complaining about its issues like that either cuz of it being a free beta. Even if it was Capcom lol.

I guess my opinion overall is that while they should be open to criticism, people shouldn’t feel cheated or anything when they’re playing something like a free open beta. Let down? Of course. But they’re not losing any money or anything. It will be bad if they have a lot of issues during launch. Hopefully it won’t come to that. They got two weeks to fix things and prepare for even more people to dive in this game. I even saw on some forums that people were canceling their preorder which is crazy lol.

I’m also in software development, so maybe I get a lil touchy when it comes to this subject anyway :heh: