Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Didn't get one match in :beli:

Trained my ass off, tho. Hopefully the tutorials help a gro out in them world match streets :ehh:

What about them lobby matches, or whatever they called, tho? Anyone slide into one of them?

Graphics are unreal (no pun). Prettiest color palette I've played since Castle Crashers. With an OG 47 1080p plasma, it's legit. Wonder how it actually looks on current hardware. Might cop one of them chinese gaming projectors.

PSN name is LarryLuv37

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I understand that the combos are easy in this game, but some ppl are ready for their damn EVO debut, they're so good already.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing is for sure, this game is shytting all over MVCI

In everything but gameplay.

But over all the game is a MUCH better package.

Gameplay wise it’s not as good as marvel. It’s easy and there is nothing that casuals should find inherently frustrating like they would with marvel or injustice

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game kinda sucks gameplay wise. Smh it’s so linear.
Its pretty much guilty gear, and that game isn't as free flowing as vs games. So people who were looking for there marvel or vs fix with this....nah

Its pretty linear tho, there's a bit of wiggle room to freestyle but it actually takes a bit of skill to do it, not sure if I want to invest that kind of time into it like that... I'll be interested to see how many fans stick around tho.

llt23

All Star
Daps
In everything but gameplay.

But over all the game is a MUCH better package.

Gameplay wise it’s not as good as marvel. It’s easy and there is nothing that casuals should find inherently frustrating like they would with marvel or injustice

Ehh thats a bit overdramatic. Casuals arent gonna be able to ever do some of these day negative 8 combos that are popping up on youtube.

basic combo a casual wont be able to do. Requires a micro dash.

Sparking blast also gives your normals new properties.

The idea that its a baby mode game is a bit silliy, especially since its not even out yet. Remember that the Marvel games were made with the intent to be simple and accessible but the playerbase made it what it is.

My initial feel from the beta was just that... Theres more possible than I originally thought. The game has a good feel. My only problem really is the assist cooldown seems to be a bit long.

Either way Im not trying to be competitive in this game, shyts gonna have players from every scene....gonna be a warzone. Im too old for that shyt.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
This is definitely is a much easier fighter than the rest but thats what has been said since the beginning (trying to bridge the gap from non fighting game player to fighting game player). Hailing it as the next FGC fighter was dumb but I think it has potential to do decent numbers for a bit and then it will fall off like every other game. No doubt that there will be revisions to this game and I have a feeling thats when we will see more improvements to the game. I find the game alot of fun tho despite the overall simplicity of it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehh thats a bit overdramatic. Casuals arent gonna be able to ever do some of these day negative 8 combos that are popping up on youtube.

basic combo a casual wont be able to do. Requires a micro dash.

Sparking blast also gives your normals new properties.

The idea that its a baby mode game is a bit silliy, especially since its not even out yet. Remember that the Marvel games were made with the intent to be simple and accessible but the playerbase made it what it is.

My initial feel from the beta was just that... Theres more possible than I originally thought. The game has a good feel. My only problem really is the assist cooldown seems to be a bit long.

Either way Im not trying to be competitive in this game, shyts gonna have players from every scene....gonna be a warzone. Im too old for that shyt.

I'm not saying its baby mode at all, i'm comparing it to guilty gear actually. I was just saying there's nothing like a dante or reality stone that should instantly turn people off while being incredibility easy to use and effective. I truly dislike the X factor stuff as the game's damage is pretty high already but hey.... and the fact that it changes moves properties..yuck.

But over all the game feels solid but just not as fluid as a vs games that people kept trying to compare it too, imo. I actually wish characters would just jump in after another character gets K.O'd instead of the whole going back to neutral thing

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I'm 17-0 lol on ranked, washing everybody on sight..the gameplay is not as linear as you think, there is a lot of depth with guard/jump cancelling w/ wall bounce juggles & It's easy to punish dragon rush abusers and spammers. Gonna upload some footage when I get a chance

Last edited:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
actually wish characters would just jump in after another character gets K.O'd instead of the whole going back to neutral thing

Yeah I agree, it puts a stop in the gameplay but it makes sense it would lead to some fukkery with setups. I wish the assist cool-down wasn't so slow and some assist type options.

Last edited:

llt23

All Star
Daps
I'm not saying its baby mode at all, i'm comparing it to guilty gear actually. I was just saying there's nothing like a dante or reality stone that should instantly turn people off while being incredibility easy to use and effective. I truly dislike the X factor stuff as the game's damage is pretty high already but hey.... and the fact that it changes moves properties..yuck.

But over all the game feels solid but just not as fluid as a vs games that people kept trying to compare it too, imo. I actually wish characters would just jump in after another character gets K.O'd instead of the whole going back to neutral thing

I think thats why the snapback will become a big part of the meta. Make them take an incoming instead of resetting to neutral. And man...you overestimate casuals if you think they wont be crying about getting bodied by cheap shyt. They already complaining during the beta.

Heres a few concepts i saw on twitter just now for Oki and snapback

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I'lljjust wait for the game to come out. Beta ain't working for me right now, can't connect to a lobby.