Dragon Ball FighterZ Is Dead Already....

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
It's so dope that my shyt is collecting dust. :mjlol:
Seriously though, the game is pretty dope.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
what does that even mean

street fighter V is the main event and the only game thats gonna be showed on TV

Dragonbal Z is not a watchable game because there's nothing for the commentators to talk about because the mechanics in the game are bare bones

all the personalities and players in street fighter v, dragon ball z is popular because its the biggest anime ever lmao, not because its a good fighting game

they took guilty gear and took out all the technical skill required to play, and what is left is dragon ball z fighters that is a childs game

Have you actually played the game?

Its simplicity is why it's good. I wish more fighting games took away all the unnecessary complexity. boil it down to who is the best and that's it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you actually played the game?

Its simplicity is why it's good. I wish more fighting games took away all the unnecessary complexity. boil it down to who is the best and that's it.

When I'm talking simplicity I'm talking in the actual gameplay not the executions of the inputs

the game lacks depth, every character plays the same, the approach is the same no matter what character you pick or fight, there are no match ups

in street fighter v you have to learn how each character matches up against the others individually, in dragon ball z you just do the same thing you would do against any other character, there's no variety in tactics

Street Fighter V has been out 3 years already, Dragon Ball Z is still new so it has hype behind it, loo how far has fallen, it was in the second spot, and it down to 8, and it was released one year ago

Dragon Ball Z will have the same fight, its just not that good of a game
it is better than injustice 2, that game is trash, characters don't lower half don't even move when they throw punches and knees don't bend when they kick, shyt is hot trash

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
When I'm talking simplicity I'm talking in the actual gameplay not the executions of the inputs

the game lacks depth, every character plays the same, the approach is the same no matter what character you pick or fight, there are no match ups

in street fighter v you have to learn how each character matches up against the others individually, in dragon ball z you just do the same thing you would do against any other character, there's no variety in tactics

Street Fighter V has been out 3 years already, Dragon Ball Z is still new so it has hype behind it, loo how far has fallen, it was in the second spot, and it down to 8, and it was released one year ago

Dragon Ball Z will have the same fight, its just not that good of a game
it is better than injustice 2, that game is trash, characters don't lower half don't even move when they throw punches and knees don't bend when they kick, shyt is hot trash

Every character does not play the same. Broly, Freeza, Yamaha, cell, hit, 16 and many others don't play like vegeta , Goku black or adult Gohan.

There is really only one to play and that is rush down offense. That's is a function of how all fighting games are trending because 1) zone defense doesn't look good on film. 2) huge backlash over zoning in MKX, Injustice2 and SF4 vanilla. 3) huge reduction in chip effectiveness.

MvcI plays similarly. No other option but rush down offense.

But I am sure capcom got sick of scrubs complaining about Cable, captain commando (mvc1), Old sagat, morrigan (UMVC3)and Sf4 vanilla Ryu.

All i am saying is blame the lack of variety in all fighting games to complainers and esports.

Sf5 is probably the worst Street fighter ever made not including SF1. Not sure that I would use that as the standard bearer for anything

llt23

All Star
Daps
I do agree that the neutral game is somewhat watered down.

Most of neutral is jump back ki blast...if it hits confirm to vanish then run setplay til your opponent dies. So a lot of the time boils down to 2 players jumping backward and pressing nothing or doing something extremely non committal to bait something punishable.

You arent really seeing footsies.........there isnt any special strategy. Either you play that game or you lose.

I think the game is really fun, i like the mind games when you are up close and personal but I think the neutral is stale due to the games universal mechanics.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I do agree that the neutral game is somewhat watered down.

Most of neutral is jump back ki blast...if it hits confirm to vanish then run setplay til your opponent dies. So a lot of the time boils down to 2 players jumping backward and pressing nothing or doing something extremely non committal to bait something punishable.
Yeah I'll definitely say the risk/reward is all over the place

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every character does not play the same. Broly, Freeza, Yamaha, cell, hit, 16 and many others don't play like vegeta , Goku black or adult Gohan.

There is really only one to play and that is rush down offense. That's is a function of how all fighting games are trending because 1) zone defense doesn't look good on film. 2) huge backlash over zoning in MKX, Injustice2 and SF4 vanilla. 3) huge reduction in chip effectiveness.

MvcI plays similarly. No other option but rush down offense.

But I am sure capcom got sick of scrubs complaining about Cable, captain commando (mvc1), Old sagat, morrigan (UMVC3)and Sf4 vanilla Ryu.

All i am saying is blame the lack of variety in all fighting games to complainers and esports.

Sf5 is probably the worst Street fighter ever made not including SF1. Not sure that I would use that as the standard bearer for anything

This game is comparable to fukking skull girls and bullshyt like that

All the characters play exact the same, the approach to the game doesn't change no matter which character you play
you fail to understand

Street Fighter V is ten times better than this game

you compared this marvel vs capcom infinite which is a trash game

The last Vs came that was good was Marvel Vs Capcom 2
the concept is stale and so is the gameplay

People hated Street Fighter IV too when it came out and said it was the worst ever and the game lasted 10 years

when you at the top all people do is complain and hate

Street Fighter V only problem was listening to the people complain, game was fine in season 1, they make the game worst with the updates, but its still the best 2d fighter by far

with tekken being the best fighting game period right now