Dragon Ball FighterZ Is Dead Already....

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This game is comparable to fukking skull girls and bullshyt like that

All the characters play exact the same, the approach to the game doesn't change no matter which character you play
you fail to understand

Street Fighter V is ten times better than this game

you compared this marvel vs capcom infinite which is a trash game

The last Vs came that was good was Marvel Vs Capcom 2
the concept is stale and so is the gameplay

People hated Street Fighter IV too when it came out and said it was the worst ever and the game lasted 10 years

when you at the top all people do is complain and hate

Street Fighter V only problem was listening to the people complain, game was fine in season 1, they make the game worst with the updates, but its still the best 2d fighter by far

with tekken being the best fighting game period right now
BRO lmao

tell us how

i couldn't even make it past the first sentence for real holy shyt

llt23

All Star
Daps
Aside from bigging up SFV, you're right. That game should be the best game but it doesnt have the basics of street fighter in it. Hitboxes and hurtboxes are just wrong. They need bigger hitboxes and more lingering extended hurtboxes for it to be an actual SF game. Not even gonna get into the triggers and crush counters.

End of the day though SFV is really the only footsie based mainstream fighter........ so by default it is the best of this generation if thats what you want. For me I love those type of games which is why myself and a lot of others are super critical of that game....we arent trashing it because we want it to fail, we trash it because it should be the best game.

At the end of the day though all these games have their own lane so I dont get any debate that x game is better than y. SF fills a different niche than DBZ since its footsie based. Just like Netherealm games are a totally different monster....Tekken and all that fill the 3D niche, and then you got airdashers for people who are into that style.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
BRO lmao

tell us how

i couldn't even make it past the first sentence for real holy shyt

Its an anime fighter with zero depth

why do you think sonic fox plays DBZ and he was the ranked 1 in skull girls lmao

when he tried to play street fighter v he got bodied couldn't even get close to winning a tournament, because you have to out smart your opponent in street fighter you can't rely on poor game mechanics you can abuse

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

why do you think sonic fox plays DBZ and he was the ranked 1 in skull girls lmao

when he tried to play street fighter v he got bodied couldn't even get close to winning a tournament, because you have to out smart your opponent in street fighter you can't rely on poor game mechanics you can abuse
bro you talking about one guy. and if punk can get top 2 in evo then get washed in literally every DBFZ tourney he enters then maybe dikkriding players as a means of comparing game design is pointless venture. SF ran DoA and Injustice as well. there will be guys who dominate SC who suck at other stuff. tekken. etc. i dont even think you be trying to make points man

and on the topic of DBFZ being 'dead' how long did it take for skullgirls to get DBFZ's pre-release popularity? skullgirls was dead as fukk the majority of its run - the only reason it stayed afloat for as long as it did and had any kind of resurgance was because of how well the developers managed the community and kickstarter.

and im probably the only skullgirls fan i actually know lol. skullgirls IPS was the most important thing it did in its entire lifespan with regards to gameplay. 'no depth' does not apply to that game :dead: may as well call diablo 3 a point and click adventure

i don't even understand why you'd make that comparison. its about as 'anime' as cuphead :mjlol:

edit: competitive catherine did more numbers than skullgirls holy shyt :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro you talking about one guy. and if punk can get top 2 in evo then get washed in literally every DBFZ tourney he enters then maybe dikkriding players as a means of comparing game design is pointless venture. SF ran DoA and Injustice as well. there will be guys who dominate SC who suck at other stuff. tekken. etc. i dont even think you be trying to make points man

and on the topic of DBFZ being 'dead' how long did it take for skullgirls to get DBFZ's pre-release popularity? skullgirls was dead as fukk the majority of its run - the only reason it stayed afloat for as long as it did and had any kind of resurgance was because of how well the developers managed the community and kickstarter.

and im probably the only skullgirls fan i actually know lol. skullgirls IPS was the most important thing it did in its entire lifespan with regards to gameplay. 'no depth' does not apply to that game :dead: may as well call diablo 3 a point and click adventure

i don't even understand why you'd make that comparison. its about as 'anime' as cuphead :mjlol:

edit: competitive catherine did more numbers than skullgirls holy shyt :mjlol:

Punk doesn't play anime style games, lmao the only game he plays is street fighter v, and he still is pretty good at Dragon Ball Fighters Z, he ain't trash he can actually play the game just of pure talent he plays it like its street fighter thats why he can't win tournaments lmao
Punk actually beat Sonic Fox in a game of Dragon Ball Z fighters
Sonic Fox would never take a game against Punk in Street Fighter V
Sonic Fox is trash at Street fighter v, and he's good at every other game he plays because its the same juggle combo bullshyt type of game

Like I said, look at the pro matches
you can't tell the difference from watching randoms play online, same mix ups and everything

When you look at Tokido Vs. Infiltration match, that shyt is pure talent and ingenuity, its a real match of wits

Dragon Ball Z fighters is about exploiting the game mechanics, its not about out smarting your opponent

like I said the game has only been out a few months this is the height, this time next year, the hype will be gone

Mostly all the characters in the game our Gokus man, get this silly shyt outta here

this a game for people who can't play Street Fighter because they can't deal with the mind games

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Punk doesn't play anime style games, lmao the only game he plays is street fighter v, and he still is pretty good at Dragon Ball Fighters Z, he ain't trash he can actually play the game just of pure talent he plays it like its street fighter thats why he can't win tournaments lmao
Sonic Fox is trash at Street fighter v, and he's good at every other game he plays because its the same juggle combo bullshyt type of game

you can't tell the difference from watching randoms play online, same mix ups and everything

When you look at Tokido Vs. Infiltration match, that shyt is pure talent and ingenuity, its a real match of wits

Dragon Ball Z fighters is about exploiting the game mechanics, its not about out smarting your opponent

like I said the game has only been out a few months this is the height, this time next year, the hype will be gone

Mostly all the characters in the game our Gokus man, get this silly shyt outta here

this a game for people who can't play Street Fighter because they can't deal with the mind games
this is the purest form of a scrub take :dead:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh shyt :dead: wasnt ready for that

Master Teacher still the GOAT WOAT :salute:

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
Sonic Fox is trash at Street fighter v
, and he's good at every other game he plays because its the same juggle combo bullshyt type of game

Looks like he took more then one in this set with FANG :skip:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Looks like he took more then one in this set with FANG :skip:

To put that vid in context Punk has never been a Chun main and she has mid-low this season. FANG got a lot buffs and is severly underrated right now especially VT2. Had Punk ran with Cammy or even his main Karin it wouldve been a 5-0 or 5-1 easy.

Not taking anything from Fox but dude dropped SFV in season 1 and Punk hasnt been right since Tokido pushed his shyt in at EVO last year.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Fighting games need better single player modes. At least Tekken had called a dope ass side scrolling beat em up as an option. Even smash Bros had a single player campaign mode called subspace emissary. That type of shyt enhances replayability.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
To put that vid in context Punk has never been a Chun main and she has mid-low this season. FANG got a lot buffs and is severly underrated right now especially VT2. Had Punk ran with Cammy or even his main Karin it wouldve been a 5-0 or 5-1 easy.

Not taking anything from Fox but dude dropped SFV in season 1 and Punk hasnt been right since Tokido pushed his shyt in at EVO last year.
The point was to show that players who excel at anime or netherream fighters, can be good at street fighter.

Sinister

Banned
Daps

Street Fighter V is a guessing game and is all about footsies and nothing else.

The characters in Fighterz have different special moves, strengths, weaknesses etc. I swear you probably are confusing Fighterz with budokai or final bout. Everyone in mvc has the same quater circle motion forward super moves.

You probably don't understand that Bardock isn't Goku, and that Black is Zamasu.

Street Fighter has anime too you know right?

Sonic Fox would beat you at everything.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

You make no sense.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Fighting games need better single player modes. At least Tekken had called a dope ass side scrolling beat em up as an option. Even smash Bros had a single player campaign mode called subspace emissary. That type of shyt enhances replayability.
But the capcom dikkriders tried to defend a game with no arcade mode and wondered why it flopped.