Dragon Ball FighterZ Is Dead Already....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dead how? nikkas get washed online and declared the game died lmao. Its the best fighting game out right now and it will be that way for awhile

lmao at best fighting game this shyt is barely a fighting game

Its a watered down version of guilty gear which was never considered the best fighting game so has a half ass version of a good game the best lmao

dbz stans kill me, its an anime game thats it

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
lmao at best fighting game this shyt is barely a fighting game

Its a watered down version of guilty gear which was never considered the best fighting game so has a half ass version of a good game the best lmao

dbz stans kill me, its an anime game thats it
So a watered down guilty gear is mainstaging evo... Lol ur opinion is straight up irrelevant. Get out of yo feelings lil nikka, im just speaking facts. Just because u garbage at the game or dont like dbz doesnt take anything away from this excellent game

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Haven't played this, but sideways fighter format has gotten stale. I got ideas but lack the technical know-how to implement them, but i've got a plan.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a watered down guilty gear is mainstaging evo... Lol ur opinion is straight up irrelevant. Get out of yo feelings lil nikka, im just speaking facts. Just because u garbage at the game or dont like dbz doesnt take anything away from this excellent game

what does that even mean

street fighter V is the main event and the only game thats gonna be showed on TV

Dragonbal Z is not a watchable game because there's nothing for the commentators to talk about because the mechanics in the game are bare bones

all the personalities and players in street fighter v, dragon ball z is popular because its the biggest anime ever lmao, not because its a good fighting game

they took guilty gear and took out all the technical skill required to play, and what is left is dragon ball z fighters that is a childs game

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game s trash to me but it’s not dead. It’s doing well for an anime game, but that’s strictly because of the name.

It’s not the second coming of marvel like people wanted it to be. But it’s holding its own

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
what does that even mean

street fighter V is the main event and the only game thats gonna be showed on TV

Dragonbal Z is not a watchable game because there's nothing for the commentators to talk about because the mechanics in the game are bare bones

all the personalities and players in street fighter v, dragon ball z is popular because its the biggest anime ever lmao, not because its a good fighting game

they took guilty gear and took out all the technical skill required to play, and what is left is dragon ball z fighters that is a childs game

So every game have to be as deep as guilty gear or sf to be good? so wouldnt marvel be a watered down street fighter if thats the case? lol u speaking out of your ass, yall keep calling it a anime game to downplay the game. And if is such a easy game come see me in it, but im 100% sure you don't even own or play the game.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what does that even mean

you have no idea what you're talking about :mjlol: you xbots are mentally ill

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
what does that even mean

Talking out ur ass :mjlol:
We get it you caught the beats and rage quitted into bolivia, :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So every game have to be as deep as guilty gear or sf to be good? so wouldnt marvel be a watered down street fighter if thats the case? lol u speaking out of your ass, yall keep calling it a anime game to downplay the game. And if is such a easy game come see me in it, but im 100% sure you don't even own or play the game.

marvel is marvel, it was never meant to compete with street fighter or to be seen as that type of game
with that said, its way more deeper than DBZ, and takes way more skill to play.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talking out ur ass :mjlol:
We get it you caught the beats and rage quitted into bolivia, :umad:

the game is trash, launch jugggle hard knock down super, rinse and repeat, shyt is trash, there is no strategy no mind games in this game, shyt is damn near a button masher

Smash is a better fighting game than this seriously, i got to super saiyan when the game first came out and quit because the game is trash

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the game is trash, launch jugggle hard knock down super, rinse and repeat, shyt is trash, there is no strategy no mind games in this game, shyt is damn near a button masher

Smash is a better fighting game than this seriously, i got to super saiyan when the game first came out and quit because the game is trash

:mjlol: stay in the Hall of Shame where u belong