Dragon Ball FighterZ Is Dead Already....

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Nah, it ain't dead at all. Plus, folks are waiting for the upcoming balance update that should really shake things up.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Acting like SFV hasn't been dead since release. shyt flopped so bad even Capcom acknowledged it

I agree on pro play being boring. The same 4/5 characters every match is boring as fukk. The upcoming balance patch hopefully fixes this

If Dokkan and Xenoverse are anything to go by, DBFZ isn't dying anytime soon. The new anime has given them all kinds of new content to work with

Largest Capcom Cup pot last year
Constantly in Twitch's top 20 when tourneys are on
A Reality show
Arcade edition and support till 2020, with another story mode coming
Constant patches and community updates

Maximilian is that way:camby:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
A Reality show

What’s wrong with max?

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
As an old-school single player gamer this is good news

Means it will get a price drop and I'll be able to play the single player arcade/story mode for cheap
Nah fam, this is ain't the game for that, save your bread if that's all your interested in. The game is dope for versus, but the story mode is garbage. The arcade mode is built where on the higher difficulties the cpu does more damage and takes less damage, which makes it trash too.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
What’s wrong with max?

If you know nothing about fighting games and want to learn more, he was a jumping on point, but make sure you bounce quick to find legit other youtubers like Rooflemonger or desk. Dood is nothing more than a glorified edge lord who admits to only liking characters that look like him and is hella bias.

He ripped constantly on SFV & MVCI and his 16 year old fan base parrots everything he says. Not once did his ass throw shade at Marvel for their involvement in MVCI instead it was all Cashcom's fault:martin:. bytches about SFV gameplay, but comes back every time a character drops and still bytches about the game. Then goes in fanboy mode and says shyt like, "Capcom just needs to make a All Stars game". Why because when it isn't up to your MUGEN standards you can tear it down and by process all of Capcom's IPs in one fell swoop. :francis:

He has a huge following and him not understanding how he has a impact certain communities is irresponsible of him.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
If you know nothing about fighting games and want to learn more, he was a jumping on point, but make sure you bounce quick to find legit other youtubers like Rooflemonger or desk. Dood is nothing more than a glorified edge lord who admits to only liking characters that look like him and is hella bias.

He ripped constantly on SFV & MVCI and his 16 year old fan base parrots everything he says. Not once did his ass throw shade at Marvel for their involvement in MVCI instead it was all Cashcom's fault:martin:. bytches about SFV gameplay, but comes back every time a character drops and still bytches about the game. Then goes in fanboy mode and says shyt like, "Capcom just needs to make a All Stars game". Why because when it isn't up to your MUGEN standards you can tear it down and by process all of Capcom's IPs in one fell swoop. :francis:

He has a huge following and him not understanding how he has a impact certain communities is irresponsible of him.

Hes low key racist, and hes a scrub.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

A lot of people don’t like SFV. He’s fine for entertainment but I don’t think anyone puts him the level of tourney players like Punk, Diago, etc. Nor do the look for him as some tutorial. I do think he’s a paid shill tho. I know he’s involved with KI and arc probably slipped him a check to hype DBZF

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
A Reality show

Street fighter 5 didn't even sell a fraction of what 4 sold and took damn near 3 years for it to finally become a complete package.

:hhh:

It's still alive for professional tournament players, but it's dead for everyone else.

How the fukk are they gonna nerf Ryu to the level of Dan?

fukk capcom
:camby:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A lot of folks bought it because of the hype for DBZ fighting game, but got bored and other games came out. Talking about fighters need longivity, they got that. All they need a fan base willing to support their product regardless of patches. With SFV, they got people but the game itself is competively boring, rather watch Melee. With MVCI, the cast is meh.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
A lot of people don’t like SFV. He’s fine for entertainment but I don’t think anyone puts him the level of tourney players like Punk, Diago, etc. Nor do the look for him as some tutorial. I do think he’s a paid shill tho. I know he’s involved with KI and arc probably slipped him a check to hype DBZF

A lot of people didn't like SF4 and some SF gods stayed with Third Strike until SFV dropped. Don't present opinion as fact breh. My problem with him has always been how his opinions are taken as facts with no proof whatsoever. Just like that garbage MVCI video he did.

Street fighter 5 didn't even sell a fraction of what 4 sold and took damn near 3 years for it to finally become a complete package.

:hhh:

It's still alive for professional tournament players, but it's dead for everyone else.

How the fukk are they gonna nerf Ryu to the level of Dan?

fukk capcom
:camby:

The SFV Coli thread is popping:francis:, but let's not present opinion as facts.

This is not a multi platform game, so it's not gonna do SF4 numbers. As for Ryu when was he ever considered a high tier character; He should have always been mid tier.

Season 2 he was ass cheeks but blame the negative faction of people bytching about nerfing OP characters like Chun, Nash, and Ryu. Those were characters who benefited greatly from the input delay especially Nash. Input delay should have been handled first then Capcom should have looked at player data to see who was nerfed.

I don't wanna throw this thread off track anymore, so @me in the SFV thread if y'all wanna keep it going.