Dragon Ball FighterZ Is Dead Already....

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I got king of fighters.
But thinking of picking up dbz fighters.
Xv2 was too fast paced for me:flabbynsick:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
yall old enough to know fighting games die out the fastest dont matter what franchise it is

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The SFV Coli thread is popping:francis:, but let's not present opinion as facts.

This is not a multi platform game, so it's not gonna do SF4 numbers. As for Ryu when was he ever considered a high tier character; He should have always been mid tier.

Season 2 he was ass cheeks but blame the negative faction of people bytching about nerfing OP characters like Chun, Nash, and Ryu. Those were characters who benefited greatly from the input delay especially Nash. Input delay should have been handled first then Capcom should have looked at player data to see who was nerfed.

I don't wanna throw this thread off track anymore, so @me in the SFV thread if y'all wanna keep it going.
I'll be honest, my main gripe with the game is the Ryu nerf because I feel he never needed it. Fireballs have been ineffective since the beginning and light jabs always beat his dragon punch. He just had decent mix ups up close and now he doesn't even have that.

Ryu has always been considered high or atleast high mid until SF5, now he's literally bottom tier cause he has no options. Arguably the worst character on the game.

fukk capcom and fukk street fighter.
:pacspit:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I got king of fighters.
But thinking of picking up dbz fighters.
Xv2 was too fast paced for me:flabbynsick:
Fighterz is even more fast paced tho lol.

I remember the amount of dudes coming from the Xenoverse games that were complaining about getting washed in Fighterz when it first dropped :mjlol:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
So a fighting game that 1) Is going to have the biggest EVO entry this year because pros and causals want to play it, 2) constantly has the 2nd largest tournament viewership and entries without a pro tour, 3) Already getting a balance patch (which is a big deal since we're talking about Arc sys works :mjlol:), 4) Players are getting sponsored thanks to this game, and 5) Getting DLC at a monthly rate is considered dead? What's next, There's no fighting games to play in 2018?

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
damn.smh.i might have to try it still.shyt look crack
Fighterz is even more fast paced tho lol.

I remember the amount of dudes coming from the Xenoverse games that were complaining about getting washed in Fighterz when it first dropped :mjlol:

Colbert.

All Star
Daps
Largest Capcom Cup pot last year
Constantly in Twitch's top 20 when tourneys are on
A Reality show
Arcade edition and support till 2020, with another story mode coming
Constant patches and community updates

Maximilian is that way:camby:
Low tier god is that you? All that motherfukking salt