Dragon Age: The Veilguard (October 31, 2024)

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Pin page
:hubie:

Gon be default option :mjpls:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Dragon Age: The Veilguard took "so long" as BioWare "wanted to make sure we got this one right" - "it takes a long time to record 700 characters​

We had other projects going on at BioWare as well," Epler says. "We wanted to make sure we got this one right." The developer continues, calling The Veilguard "the best version" that the new Dragon Age "could possibly be." Barlow then chimes in, describing how she's been working on the game for five years now alongside its cast of actors: "We started casting five years ago. The team, the talent has been on for five years."

And, according to Barlow, five years isn't that long considering the amount of work the cast had to do: "It takes a long time to record 700 characters, you know - 80,000 lines or 140,000 lines with all the Rooks.

@Don Homer this is what i mean, a lot of studio aren’t gonna be able to do this and then look how long it takes

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
i don’t have a lot of confidence in a lot of these undated games coming out this year still
They won’t be I see Dragon age coming out between March-June next year. And VTM2 that’s a lost cause. I could be wrong but the little we have seen of Dragon age doesn’t elicit confidence.

Last edited: