Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
tenor.gif

Soloing a Dragon? What kind of royal elfroot are you smoking breh?
it was real easy for me as a dual wield tempest on nightmare when it was released. prolly patched.

i still miss this game. havent played the dlc. will eventually one day

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
tenor.gif

Soloing a Dragon? What kind of royal elfroot are you smoking breh?
I see it on these Xbox clips all the time

last time, it was a Dwarf Rouge using that move wear u have three shadows multiplying your moves and that arrow move where you back flipped

Killed at dragon in the middle of the snowy coliseum in like 45 secs

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I see it on these Xbox clips all the time

last time, it was a Dwarf Rouge using that move wear u have three shadows multiplying your moves and that arrow move where you back flipped

Killed at dragon in the middle of the snowy coliseum in like 45 secs
Rogues are just OP as fukk. I think its the alchemist build that lets you just drop a single target nuke that nothing can stand up to.

Mages have that Knightmage thing that basically lets them tackle anything as a warrior but with the same mage DPS

Reaver warriors pretty much can't die as long as you manage stamina and armor correctly while understanding the parry. Difference being reavers are actually fun as hell unlike that other bullshyt lol

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Rogues are just OP as fukk. I think its the alchemist build that lets you just drop a single target nuke that nothing can stand up to.

Mages have that Knightmage thing that basically lets them tackle anything as a warrior but with the same mage DPS

Reaver warriors pretty much can't die as long as you manage stamina and armor correctly while understanding the parry. Difference being reavers are actually fun as hell unlike that other bullshyt lol

I had the Necromancer swag, but, Vivenne is OP :mjlol: So, yea, I can see it

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

This is what you guys are talking about? This was very impressive :whoo:

I am playing on PC so I don't know if I would be able to pull this off on my keyboard.

Also realized I didn't have the GOTY edition so I have to start over. 16 hours isn't too hard to make up. :yeshrug:

edit:Also Viviene is a character that can join your party but you can't romance her? But you can romance the elf archer who's breath probably smells like herpes.

Q5PhOBU.gif

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Just some random thoughts:

I feel like this game is just a bigger, polished version of Neverwinter Nights 2.

No matter how hard I try to make my character black, I always end up making a light skinned breh with pretty eyes. :dame:

What's up with no one dropping any gold? All I get is crafting materials. :beli:

Just realized they got a big eared breh who talks too much named Solas while they have a big eyed breh who talks too much in Mass Effect 3 named Solas.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The combat in this game is easy. Once I figured out guard, most enemies are simple to beat.

I am kinda of lost as far as the lore and story go. I didn't play Dragon Age 2 and apparently a lot of what happened then effects Dragon Age 3. It's been a while since I played Origins but I feel it was a better game all around. I know I enjoyed it more than what I've experienced in DA:3.

I found it really interesting that they managed to fit the Hawke into this game. I wish they found some way to do this with Mass Effect :guilty:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The look the Inquisitor gave Morrigan after he asked her what the well of sorrows was and she said she didn't know was priceless :laff: :laff: :laff:

Like bytch, why are you here then?! You claimed to know all about ancient magics and all that. Joined the Inquisition. Now you can't give me an answer when I needed it the most. If it were possible, I would have sent her back to Skyhold

200.gif

Speaking of Morrigan, I wish I had saves from Origins. I remember me and Morrigan had a child. I wanted to see the little rascal :to:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The look the Inquisitor gave Morrigan after he asked her what the well of sorrows was and she said she didn't know was priceless :laff: :laff: :laff:

Like bytch, why are you here then?! You claimed to know all about ancient magics and all that. Joined the Inquisition. Now you can't give me an answer when I needed it the most. If it were possible, I would have sent her back to Skyhold

200.gif

Speaking of Morrigan, I wish I had saves from Origins. I remember me and Morrigan had a child. I wanted to see the little rascal :to:
Morrigan ain't shyt :mjlol: I stayed letting that thot make a fool of herself

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I tried my best to complete the rituals in mutual but I think there is something wrong with my game.

The rituals are simple enough but for some odd reason the panels reset for even when I slowly walk on them. I watched a couple youtube videos thinking it was me but some people were damn near running across the panels with no problem. :dahell:

I gave up after an hours worth of effort. Then Solas had the nerve to drop a snark remark that I should have done the rituals. I wish I could send him back to Skyhold too.
200.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I had no issue. I don't think its a speed thing, maybe clipping. But I did have to cheat on the routes a little bit for the later ones.

Got me wanting to run this back :wow: