Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Elaborate?? you talking bout her returning after the finale?? ₩hat she say??
In my playthrough she became the divine after the end and left. So yesterday m wandering around the keep and I go upstairs to where she usually was at and she was actually there, so I asked her to rejoin and she did.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Did anyone else's Inquisitor lose their fukking hand?! :damn:

Fukk you, Solas :pacspit:

Looks like we're going to Tevinter in Dragon Age 4 :wow:

Last edited:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Man i bought this game when it first dropped.....the limited edition one and i played it for about 3 hours...couldnt find the extra armor or whatever the fukk i paid for or whatever that was supposed to come with the limited edition game...so i gave up on it...i even completely forgot about it...i am looking to get back into it...can someone tell me where i can find this isssh without starting all over?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man i bought this game when it first dropped.....the limited edition one and i played it for about 3 hours...couldnt find the extra armor or whatever the fukk i paid for or whatever that was supposed to come with the limited edition game...so i gave up on it...i even completely forgot about it...i am looking to get back into it...can someone tell me where i can find this isssh without starting all over?
It's in a chest in your bedroom at Haven

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No talk of the Trespasser DLC? It was pretty good and ended the game well. It sets the next Dragon Age nicely.

Solas :pacspit:

Daps
I might cop this. Just as long as it's a lot better than that god awful DRagon Age 2 for PS3/XBox 360. That game sucked donkey dikk.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I might cop this. Just as long as it's a lot better than that god awful DRagon Age 2 for PS3/XBox 360. That game sucked donkey dikk.
It's better, but not up to the first game's standards. It's a good time to buy though, as the goty version just came out with all the dlc included.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No talk of the Trespasser DLC? It was pretty good and ended the game well. It sets the next Dragon Age nicely.

Solas :pacspit:

I will get "Trespasser" eventually but my characters are so overpowered there's nothing in the game that would improve them.

Normally I'm not a "loot whore" in an RPG, but this game's story and game play wasn't :whoo:enough for me to play just for that. Most of the enemies wasn't even giving me EXP any more.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I will get "Trespasser" eventually but my characters are so overpowered there's nothing in the game that would improve them.

Normally I'm not a "loot whore" in an RPG, but this game's story and game play wasn't :whoo:enough for me to play just for that. Most of the enemies wasn't even giving me EXP any more.

Fred.
This is a very linear, more story-driven dlc. Plus it gives you a good ending and sets up the next game well. It's the best dlc, by far. Once you start it, you can't go back (they warn you though). It's basically an epilogue.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Maaaaaaaaaaan fukk EA/Bioware for this last DLC, Straight up!! :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

Man I'm not even mad about the story or the outcome/setup for the next Dragon Age. But one thing that did piss me off was how Iron Bull hit the swerve real smoove. I'm not even surpised he turned but damn that nikka did that shyt dead ass right before we fought that big as dragon (I had him in my party like dumbass :upsetfavre:), ol treacherous ass fakkit nikka :pacspit: Then it turns out if you decided to save his band of merry fakkits then he wouldn't turn on you, regardless that brawny, "ear mor chiken faced" heifer got that work.

Other than that this DLC was meh overall just like all the rest, got a nikka walking around with one arm like Curt Connors and shyt.

However the most egregious thing was why the fukk did these a$$holes decide to wait to the final game sealing DLC to add in so many fresh and dope armor and weapons. For the first time they implemented a armor/accessory set that added attack speed, damage and healing depending on how much of the set you had. (similar to Diablo 3) They also had some Mage staves that caused elemental DOT to enemies that swarmed you, for example with my Knight Enchanter I'm always in the mix and when the enemies go toe to toe with me they are constantly burning and the results are always lovely.

I don't know if you can use that Golden Nug to send the new weapons/gear to another playthrough and honestly I may not even find out. Im kinda burnt out on Dragon Age brehs...... bleh:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: hex