Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I might cop this. Just as long as it's a lot better than that god awful DRagon Age 2 for PS3/XBox 360. That game sucked donkey dikk.
TW3 has better DLC and its a better game. They fixed the framerate issues in PS4 so it's the best time to cop if you have any of the systems.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Just got the game and i am about 2 hours in. So far so good. Cassandra was just giving me hell ten minutes ago now she is asking to make important decisions
:gucci:
I got it for PC so there is a bit of a learning curve for me so far. I haven't read any instructions and just gaming on the fly. I am getting lost a lot because there is so much to explore. I don't think there will be anymore elfroot in this country the way I am picking it.

The combat is fun. Archers think it is all good to play the back until i put that chain on them. Overall, I just need to get used to it. I have been relying to the tactical mode a lot.

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Say brehs how many times have you replayed this game? There is so much to do that I might play this once and set it down for a while before I revisit it.

Finding the apostle caches got me heated. I fought my first Dragon and got BODIED :russ:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think I only got two full completions in this under my belt. One was at release, no patches or DLC - the other with the full stack.

A LOT of shyt changed for the better. Trying to make shyt cross gen and rushing it out the door was so, so stupid. There was a good game here that just got watered down instead of finished properly.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say brehs how many times have you replayed this game? There is so much to do that I might play this once and set it down for a while before I revisit it.

Finding the apostle caches got me heated. I fought my first Dragon and got BODIED :russ:

I got like 2 1/2. First two were before the Trespasser DLC was out, so I gotta finish that third run with that before the next game comes out. I'll probably come back to it when they announce the next one.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm on my third run

First a Qunari Female Warrior, Human Male Mage (:wow: playing mage is ill), now a Female Elf Warrior

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That's the main reason I can't wait for DA IV :to:

Solas is gonna be a dope ass villlian

Because I have no hard feelings for him and understand why he's doing wha he's doing

:ufdup:gonna fukk em up either way
I was always team elfs anyways so I just hope he's recruiting :yeshrug:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:ufdup:I played Trespasser as a human mage

I'm coming for his head
My only time playing through it was when I decided to push for a NWelfOrder and made a female elf to see what'd happen. Definitely didn't expect it to be the best written shyt of the whole damn series. I was :mindblown: with that extra dialogue. Bull still got laid the fukk out without hesitation though :heh:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
My only time playing through it was when I decided to push for a NWelfOrder and made a female elf to see what'd happen. Definitely didn't expect it to be the best written shyt of the whole damn series. I was :mindblown: with that extra dialogue. Bull still got laid the fukk out without hesitation though :heh:

I'll never bring him in my party again, im still early in my playthrough and will :camby: him

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
You got Trespasser?

And by the way, Reaver(?) on Hard mode or higher with the boss enemies enabled was flames :banderas: solo'ing dragons

tenor.gif

Soloing a Dragon? What kind of royal elfroot are you smoking breh?