Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I finally figured everything out. I just had my mages set up ice mines and went to work on enemies that were frozen. Dragons weren't any problem either. I also had my mages set up a barrier around me just in case I got too reckless or an enemy caught me off guard. Playing as a Reaver was a lot of fun. It's so easy to dominate and watch the kills pile up. :wow:

I worked too hard to establish the Inquisition just to throw it away. :what:

Which one did you pick? :lupe:

My canon was to disband. I can't have all these spies running around fukking up my good work and it seemed the better option to get the drop on a dude that can turn folks to stone in blink of an eye. :why: I didn't want to do it but everyone was acting shook, Mother Giselle giving me the :usure:, and my nikka handicapped now. We have to be low key.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I started another playthrough after I looked at my schedule and realized I had nothing better to do. This time I will be a Femquisitor.

Dragon_Age_Inquisition_2_24_2018_7_27_14_AM.png

I look sexy AF. I know a lot of you brehs out there wish you were a Bioware NPC right now. :queen:

Sorry to disappoint but I'm going to try to romance Cassandra again. :wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I started another playthrough after I looked at my schedule and realized I had nothing better to do. This time I will be a Femquisitor.

Dragon_Age_Inquisition_2_24_2018_7_27_14_AM.png

I look sexy AF. I know a lot of you brehs out there wish you were a Bioware NPC right now. :queen:

Sorry to disappoint but I'm going to try to romance Cassandra again. :wow:

:huhldup: That the best you can do my guy?

On console, no CC mods. Pull up
-Main Game
dUvQD1K.jpg

-Trespasser
qYq9bB6.jpg

This bae took me a few hours and a couple of restarts to get right :damn:
57jvjL7.jpg

gEH6S1l.jpg

tbC5qDS.jpg

cwhwsMm.jpg

86RlMpb.jpg

CZw8HJt.jpg

-Trespesser
dezHKcq.jpg

RNwH4Ll.jpg

x1Z8KMN.jpg
Not even MEA's trash CC could hold me.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup: That the best you can do my guy?

On console, no CC mods. Pull up
-Main Game
dUvQD1K.jpg

-Trespasser
qYq9bB6.jpg

This bae took me a few hours and a couple of restarts to get right :damn:
57jvjL7.jpg

gEH6S1l.jpg

tbC5qDS.jpg

cwhwsMm.jpg

86RlMpb.jpg

CZw8HJt.jpg

-Trespesser
dezHKcq.jpg

RNwH4Ll.jpg

x1Z8KMN.jpg
Not even MEA's trash CC could hold me.
Damn I will pay the mirror Black Emporium a visit when I get a chance. :wow:

Also I am playing on PC with some of the settings turned down. I doubt I will match whoever you can create.

All things considered I am still happy with who I created

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Did Vivienne have all the white boys mad like this? Bruh goes on a 30 second rant right at the beggining of the video like the stuff Vivienne talks was about him :mjlol:

Her and Serah I think were the most hated on. I think Coli didn't like her either (c00n mage, uppity bedwench and all of that :dead:). I was one of the ones that didn't like her at first but I warmed up to her a bit when I did my douche bag run (elf dude in the gold in my previous post).

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Vivian is only unlikeable because people couldn't fukk :mjlol:

Serah might be the best character in the series too imo. Constantly on that fourth wall like this is all bullshyt :picard:

I still maintain that DA3 is written for a female elf/solas romance - it almost felt like a different game.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Vivian is only unlikeable because people couldn't fukk :mjlol:

Serah might be the best character in the series too imo. Constantly on that fourth wall like this is all bullshyt :picard:

I still maintain that DA3 is written for a female elf/solas romance - it almost felt like a different game.

Which one is the weakest? I still haven't done a Dwarf or Qunari run.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Which one is the weakest? I still haven't done a Dwarf or Qunari run.
Qunari. They always felt too removed from the story... Even back in Dragon Age 2 when they were the best part of the game, they get treated like an afterthought as soon as something else begins to happen. Here they take a backseat to Tevinter constantly and Bull doesn't give that many fukks anyways outside of his own group.

The Dwarf's aren't a focus in DA3, but they at least get consistent acknowledgement.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Her and Serah I think were the most hated on. I think Coli didn't like her (c00n mage, uppity bedwench and all of that :dead:). I was one of the ones that didn't like at first but I warmed up to her a bit when I did my douche bag run (elf dude in the gold in my previous post).
I don't hate Sera it's just I don't understand anything she says. I am legit lost most whenever she strings a few sentences together.

She had one of the wierdest introductions i ever encountered in a video game. She introduced me to herself then to the cover that i should use when reenforcements were on the way. Then she kept mentioning breeches? Like what does she mean by breeches? Is she legit stealing panties out here? :dahell:

Also why does she always look like she just smelled a fart? :mindblown:

She always comes through with the one liners though. :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't hate Sera it's just I don't understand anything she says. I am legit lost most whenever she strings a few sentences together.

She had one of the wierdest introductions i ever encountered in a video game. She introduced me to herself then to the cover that i should use when reenforcements were on the way. Then she kept mentioning breeches? Like what does she mean by breeches? Is she legit stealing panties out here? :dahell:

Also why does she always look like she just smelled a fart? :mindblown:

She always comes through with the one liners though. :mjlol:
you know what a qunari spy is called but you ain't heard about them breeches? :mjgrin:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Sera the elf version of a c00n, hit her with the :camby: every time she started dissing her own people culture

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Sera the elf version of a c00n, hit her with the :camby: every time she started dissing her own people culture
:mjlol:

She just a hood chick - Solas came around with all that Elf Hotep and Fade Beanpies shyt like we supposed to have time for that :wtf:
But the Elf Hoteps were right :lupe: Elf Wakanda was real