Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
So I finally beat the game and Solas is crying like a bytch about me breaking the orb Corifeeus was using to destroy the world. Then it turns out he gave it to Corifeeus so he can figure it out. Excuse me? Why did you think that was a good idea?

tenor.gif

Now Morrigan's moms who was the mythal (which I thought was lazy writing) dies and now his eyes are smoking.

giphy.gif

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
now play through the DLC :banderas:

shut up and play the dlc :damn:
Playing it now and for a while. I am in the old eleven library. Just raised the steps and making my way over to them now.

Playing as a Reaver is so satisfying. I legit feel unstoppable. The Dragon rage and devour is so devastating. I legit went from full health to 10% health and ended the fight with full health. :wow:

I decided to use Dorian a little more. I never used him before so he doesn't have any of his extra abilities :snoop:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
This chick got the nerve to talk smack to me with the Harry potter collection strapped on her shoulder.

Solas

Breh better give me the cure for this herpes on my hand. It has me spinning out of control and hurting my allies :picard:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Welp looks like the villain is set for Dragon Age 4. I chose to keep the Inquisition together. Forget about all the politics.

Overall I enjoyed this game. I would give it a 7.5 out of 10. I did not like the game engine at all. Everyone looked weird and the game was full of bugs. The fighting was fun at time but it can become very routine at times. Also, there weren't a lot of memorable fights. The story got confusing from time to time. Or at least I got lost.

One of my favorite moments of the game was getting Cassandra a copy of varrics book. Just seeing how her personality switched from cold bytch to a giddy little kid was very rewarding.

I initially said I won't replay the game but I might reconsider replaying it one more time in the distant future. I put in a little over 100 hours in this game :whew:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Reaver the only way to play. Parry dragons and ride that low health like a boss

I finally figured everything out. I just had my mages set up ice mines and went to work on enemies that were frozen. Dragons weren't any problem either. I also had my mages set up a barrier around me just in case I got too reckless or an enemy caught me off guard. Playing as a Reaver was a lot of fun. It's so easy to dominate and watch the kills pile up. :wow:

Dat boy Solas gonna be all up in your shyt... :wow:

I worked too hard to establish the Inquisition just to throw it away. :what:

Which one did you pick? :lupe: