Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I would finish the game if I could just beat the dragons :mjcry:

What dragons you having problems with, and what characters/jobs you using breh?

Fred.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Just finished the Jaws Of Hakkon DLC on Nightmare and :whew: that shyt was crucial. Them Jaws Of Hakkon Bruisers hit hard as hell :damn:
Got some fly shyt for my Mage tho :jawalrus:.... That Dragon Hunter Armor is pretty damn fly.

yo breh I didn't forget about this question.
- the first thing I would say is they need to make the Reaver class more viable. In higher difficulties, when shyt gets hairy Iron Bull drops like a fukkin' light.
-They also need to add some viable defense for the Rogues beside just disappearing every 25 seconds. I mean Mages have barriers and Warriors have guard so the Rogue needs something to help save they ass.
- Fall back on the constant fetch quests
- Make the movements and combat more fluid and specialized for each class. Warriors should feel sturdy, Rogues nimble and Mage's should feel powerful and light on their feet. I feel like the Mages are too stiff while casting magic.
- The maps can be a little confusing with all the mountains and shyt, wish they added more detail so you would know where youre going in the congested areas.
- TOO MUCH fukkING DIALOGUE... this game is too thoro on the Lore for its own good. Getting all those Codexes can be overwhelming.
That's all I got for now, if anything else comes to my mind I may add it later..

Also new DLC drops this week, Im excited for it but I'm not pressed to grab it so fast:manny:
Ima let the bugs & glitches get sorted our first cause I know how EA do

I agree i can stand the dialouge tho, they need to let us feel in control and our choices have real effects

Daps
Am i alone if i think this game should of kept the old engine graphics style, but just add more detail and animations. This game looked generic asf when i played it. There's a bunch of shyt wrong with the game actually but i'm tired.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Something unexpected happened, ive been collecting shards and Divine Vivienne came back and rejoined my party:myman:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got that new DLC, "The Descent", the story was aight but my gear and weapons are so over powered there wasn't much in it for me loot-wise.

Having said that, it was difficult as fukk.

Fred.