Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
After 170 hours, my thorough nightmare run is complete :whew: Ended the game with my Inquisitor at lvl 25 and the Inquisition at lvl18.

I completed every single possible quest, even the hidden ones. Completed and collected all Astriums, Shards, Landmarks, Regions, Banners, Bottles, Songs and every other irrelevant Got damn thing in this game.

I chose the path of a benevolent, merciful Inquisitor and Cassandra was my love interest with her butch ass.

Pretty good experience overall I'd give it a 7/10. Some the end game crafting you can do with Fade - touched materials are game changers.

Now time to knock out this Jaws Of Hakkon DLC.:shaq:
fukking thorough. Goddamn breh

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Man them dragons a pain in the ass on nightmare, im already ready for the next one hopefully they upgrade the combat

Honestly breh I was so meticulous with this game that by the time I got to Emprise De Leon and Hissing Waste I was waaaay overlevel and overpower I pretty much bullyfooted every dragon excepted the Highland Ravager which kept bringing out fukking adds.
but did u beat all them hoes down? :upsetfavre:

If you're referring to the Dragons, then yes see my response to Gambino above.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
No man.Did you have sex with Vivienne?

oh nah man :mjlol:

I tried tho, but she kept curbing me:francis: She was a bedwhench anyway got me our here fighting snow wyverns for her dying cac master. :rudy:

Honestly tho that's one of my major criticism of this game is that as a straight male inquisitor you can only smash Cassandra or Josephine. Meanwhile if choose to be a fakkit youll have more choices.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
oh nah man :mjlol:

I tried tho, but she kept curbing me:francis: She was a bedwhench anyway got me our here fighting snow wyverns for her dying cac master. :rudy:

Honestly tho that's one of my major criticism of this game is that as a straight male inquisitor you can only smash Cassandra or Josephine. Meanwhile if choose to be a fakkit youll have more choices.

Josephine is enough breh fukk them other hoes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cassandra is not that bad looking... she is just rough around the edges but she got a soft side...:mjlol: they could have made her more attractive...:mjcry:

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
MKX is GOTY.

MKX is a top 25 game all time as well.

GOAT fighting game.

End of.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
So i watched the early gameplay vids.....wtf happened it looked better and more tactful crestwood looked dope, the western approach was set at night man DA4 needs to be more like that build and Orgins from what i read on the net

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Just finished the Jaws Of Hakkon DLC on Nightmare and :whew: that shyt was crucial. Them Jaws Of Hakkon Bruisers hit hard as hell :damn:
Got some fly shyt for my Mage tho :jawalrus:.... That Dragon Hunter Armor is pretty damn fly.

@Morose Zeitgeist what do they need to improve on? I say combat and add co op to the main game none of that dungeon shyt

yo breh I didn't forget about this question.
- the first thing I would say is they need to make the Reaver class more viable. In higher difficulties, when shyt gets hairy Iron Bull drops like a fukkin' light.
-They also need to add some viable defense for the Rogues beside just disappearing every 25 seconds. I mean Mages have barriers and Warriors have guard so the Rogue needs something to help save they ass.
- Fall back on the constant fetch quests
- Make the movements and combat more fluid and specialized for each class. Warriors should feel sturdy, Rogues nimble and Mage's should feel powerful and light on their feet. I feel like the Mages are too stiff while casting magic.
- The maps can be a little confusing with all the mountains and shyt, wish they added more detail so you would know where youre going in the congested areas.
- TOO MUCH fukkING DIALOGUE... this game is too thoro on the Lore for its own good. Getting all those Codexes can be overwhelming.
That's all I got for now, if anything else comes to my mind I may add it later..

Also new DLC drops this week, Im excited for it but I'm not pressed to grab it so fast:manny:
Ima let the bugs & glitches get sorted our first cause I know how EA do