Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

llt23

All Star
Daps
For as good as this game is, there is a lot of annoying stuff. The busy work early on in the game really had me :childplease: The intro to the game was shyt. Walk forward, fight waves of enemies, rinse repeat for 2 hours. Then they dump you into the Hitherlands to do a shytload of crappy sidequests. Terrible way to introduce the game. Game didnt pick up until the next story mission.

You only get 2 romance options with chicks as a male :childplease:

the combat :scusthov:
The war table. Great idea until I ran into something that takes 40 hours to complete. The fukk? :heh:

All the fukking collect 10, destroy 10, etc missions. Make the sidequests less ass. I find myself skipping all of those in favor of ones where you actually do something.

Its a great game but the flaws shouldnt be overlooked. Also dont feel like my decisions really matter as they did in Origins

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My biggest gripe with the game is that they had a potential goat villian but didn't utilize him correctly. Simply didn't see the guy enough despite him stealing every scene he was in.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
For as good as this game is, there is a lot of annoying stuff. The busy work early on in the game really had me :childplease: The intro to the game was shyt. Walk forward, fight waves of enemies, rinse repeat for 2 hours. Then they dump you into the Hitherlands to do a shytload of crappy sidequests. Terrible way to introduce the game. Game didnt pick up until the next story mission.

You only get 2 romance options with chicks as a male :childplease:

the combat :scusthov:
The war table. Great idea until I ran into something that takes 40 hours to complete. The fukk? :heh:

All the fukking collect 10, destroy 10, etc missions. Make the sidequests less ass. I find myself skipping all of those in favor of ones where you actually do something.

Its a great game but the flaws shouldnt be overlooked. Also dont feel like my decisions really matter as they did in Origins
Exactly why i stopped playing and to add the fact ive been leveling up till level 7-8ish and im still getting killed by monsters on level six

Trash game

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Best game on PS4? It's up there. Blood borne and the souls games aren't for everyone so don't just blindly buy it like so many of my friends just to frusteratingly return it a week later.

Just to note, I made the thread before it was released. Just a hype thread title. But it did win many GOTY awards so there's that. Only games I had as much fun with last year were probably Wasteland 2, Mordor, Divinity, and Dark Souls 2.

I have a pretty eclectic gaming taste, honestly, but if you enjoyed shyt like Skyrim or the previous DA games you should have fun. I love party RPGs where you can develop relationships and shyt. That's why Divinity was so cool cause you could develop the relationship between your own two characters. That's a RPG you need to look out for when it releases on consoles later this year. Hard as fukk but such a beautiful, open and rewarding game.

It's a great game they gotta refine the combat, that's the main reason i traded it in make some better warrior speclizations

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
After 170 hours, my thorough nightmare run is complete :whew: Ended the game with my Inquisitor at lvl 25 and the Inquisition at lvl18.

I completed every single possible quest, even the hidden ones. Completed and collected all Astriums, Shards, Landmarks, Regions, Banners, Bottles, Songs and every other irrelevant Got damn thing in this game.

I chose the path of a benevolent, merciful Inquisitor and Cassandra was my love interest with her butch ass.

Pretty good experience overall I'd give it a 7/10. Some the end game crafting you can do with Fade - touched materials are game changers.

Now time to knock out this Jaws Of Hakkon DLC.:shaq:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
After 170 hours, my thorough nightmare run is complete :whew: Ended the game with my Inquisitor at lvl 25 and the Inquisition at lvl18.

I completed every single possible quest, even the hidden ones. Completed and collected all Astriums, Shards, Landmarks, Regions, Banners, Bottles, Songs and every other irrelevant Got damn thing in this game.

I chose the path of a benevolent, merciful Inquisitor and Cassandra was my love interest with her butch ass.

Pretty good experience overall I'd give it a 7/10. Some the end game crafting you can do with Fade - touched materials are game changers.

Man them dragons a pain in the ass on nightmare, im already ready for the next one hopefully they upgrade the combat

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

but did u beat all them hoes down? :upsetfavre: