Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
35+ hours in and I just made in to Skyhold on my Nightmare run

just got done meeting....
Hawke... and I got that nikka looking like Boosie. :banderas:

:damn: there's ALOT of mother fukkers to talk to in damn Skyhold, spent about 2 hours just doing that bullshyt.

But now that I have all 9 of my crew with the world map wide open, I'm now ready to get these specializations popping :obama:

Quick question tho brehs, I haven't done any crafting or armor/weapon customizations. About how far into the game does this feature start to become prevalent?? :lupe:

I mean you could go the whole game without crafting, but...if you KNOW you're gonna fight a dragon, why not bring a weapon that can do an extra ___% damage to dragons that you made? I haven't found shyt better than the stuff I craft tbh. Plus with the right materials you can swag your weapons/armor out.

The crafting in this game is pretty beneficial, especially if you're gonna be on higher difficulties.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY

:damn: there's ALOT of mother fukkers to talk to in damn Skyhold, spent about 2 hours just doing that bullshyt.

But now that I have all 9 of my crew with the world map wide open, I'm now ready to get these specializations popping :obama:

Quick question tho brehs, I haven't done any crafting or armor/weapon customizations. About how far into the game does this feature start to become prevalent??
:lupe:
when you open up more areas and/or can afford the better recipes. a little ways off from where you are maybe

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I sent this game to the bushes :camby: i hope the main character of Witcher 3 is more interesting than me in this game :francis:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

Quick question tho brehs, I haven't done any crafting or armor/weapon customizations. About how far into the game does this feature start to become prevalent?? :lupe:
wait how did u get hawke? I haven't had the opportunity to recruit him yet. I'm way past skyhold. Had the option to save either him or the other guy during that one mission and I chose to save hawke and sacrifice the other guy.didn't have the option to add him to the clique tho :francis:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
wait how did u get hawke? I haven't had the opportunity to recruit him yet. I'm way past skyhold. Had the option to save either him or the other guy during that one mission and I chose to save hawke and sacrifice the other guy.didn't have the option to add him to the clique tho :francis:
I'm pretty sure he's only in your crew for that one mission

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That's what I thought too. Dude was talking like he can join ur crew wtf
you get an option to customize him/her, thats what he was referring to

for my crafting brehs i got the option to change the colors of my outfits was that always in the game or did they just add it with the black emporium?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
i tried playing this again since i last touched it in like January. i just can't keep playing it man, gameplay is just garbage compared to origins , but i payed $60 for this shyt so i gotta get my money's worth

Likewise. It's like it's souless.
Just dull as hell.
I got maybe an hour or two on my second playthrugh and just deleted it.
Game feels like a chore once you've already completed it.