Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I beat this game through at least 5 times. I can't seem to get around to picking the game up, that said are the DLC worth getting? I never played the MP, have no interest.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I beat this game through at least 5 times. I can't seem to get around to picking the game up, that said are the DLC worth getting? I never played the MP, have no interest.
You beat it 5x but can't get around to picking it up? :dwillhuh:

Anyway, "Jaws Of Hakkon" is definitely worth the money. It's a big ass new area with new enemies, new crafting materials, another dragon, and new weapons/armor. Plus it adds a lot to the back ground of the "Dragon Age" series.

Fred.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The amount of content in this game is insane, i put this game down for a few months after beating it and now im that im playing again im still finding new areas to explore. I slaughtered the 10 dragons and now Im starting to really get into using mounts because walking across the hissing wastes is some bullshyt. My favorite right now is a big blue ass deer. Im looking forward to that dlc dropping cause I'll be on it.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The amount of content in this game is insane, i put this game down for a few months after beating it and now im that im playing again im still finding new areas to explore. I slaughtered the 10 dragons and now Im starting to really get into using mounts because walking across the hissing wastes is some bullshyt. My favorite right now is a big blue ass deer. Im looking forward to that dlc dropping cause I'll be on it.

DLC was crack. It's fairly high level too....probably the highest level area in the game.

Only downside is I did it about half way through my first play through of the game and now everything else is too easy, and all the gear isn't as good as what I got. :francis:

Fred.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
i tried playing this again since i last touched it in like January. i just can't keep playing it man, gameplay is just garbage compared to origins , but i payed $60 for this shyt so i gotta get my money's worth
damn u really don't like it huh? Mine as well trade it in now while you can recoup some of that $60

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
35+ hours in and I just made in to Skyhold on my Nightmare run

just got done meeting....
Hawke... and I got that nikka looking like Boosie. :banderas:

:damn: there's ALOT of mother fukkers to talk to in damn Skyhold, spent about 2 hours just doing that bullshyt.

But now that I have all 9 of my crew with the world map wide open, I'm now ready to get these specializations popping :obama:

Quick question tho brehs, I haven't done any crafting or armor/weapon customizations. About how far into the game does this feature start to become prevalent?? :lupe: