Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I need help.I was doing the Rift Mage quest where you get the Venatori Tomes and i got all the Tomes but i stopped by the merchant and accidentally sold them and can't buy them back.Now when i go back to the spots where they drop the enemies don't appear.And i don't see where i can delete the quest and get it over again.Any thoughts?
why cant you buy them back? At the end of the list of purchasable items there is a section where you can buy back items you sold to the particular merchant.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why cant you buy them back? At the end of the list of purchasable items there is a section where you can buy back items you sold to the particular merchant.
Don't know.I went right back to the same place to buy them back and they weren't on the list.I'm screwed.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've pretty much killed all Venatori mages everywhere :heh: stuck like chuck

I got so mad last night i swear to god i almost threw my controller through my TV. :heh: I haven't raged like that on a game in 15 years.Ima just say fukk it and do the necromancer quest.This shyt aint worth it.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone complete all the quests before beating the last boss?Does that change the ending any?I'm trying to complete everything before i do that mission.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Did anyone complete all the quests before beating the last boss?Does that change the ending any?I'm trying to complete everything before i do that mission.

I screwed up Vivienne's mission and didn't bother with all the shards...Lemme know if you get a separate ending though.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just beat the game, solas hoe ass left the group, bytch ass. I killed three dragons in a row before this fight Corypheus wasn't shyt, I didn't even use a potion

I'm about to check the ending and get my time with Josephine in

Last edited:

Eoin

Pro
Daps
This shyt is Piff!! Copped a few weeks back didn't really but time in until the other day felt it was a bit too overwhelming at the start but now im 30 hours in i see why it got GOTY.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Is this game any good will play it later tonight??? I liked mass effect is it closely the same
I'm playing through now. It's good. It's my first dragon age, so the game play takes time to get used to. Don't be afraid or ashamed to look for guides or tips online because the game is pretty overwhelming and doesn't do a good job helping out new comers

I haven't beaten it or gotten to far since I'm a completionist, but the story so far has been solid yet fairly predictable

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Brehs im not even an hour into this game and I got it at launch :sadbron: When I even have time to game, I've been stuck playing Advanced Warfare. This is my first dragon age, and the battle system kind of threw me off, esp the pausing combat aspect of it

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I stopped playing for a bit but I started on Hard. I think I overleved because I spent a lot of time doing side stuff (90 hours in and Inq is around level 17 iirc) and just finished

The Assassination attempt

Game is fun but there are definitely some bugs especially with ability rings. Really wish they fleshed out more how detonators functioned but the combat is a plus. Killed 4 dragons too so far and while they are fun they aren't *memorable* or strategic at all (so far). Kinda wish the dragons were differentiated in terms of behavior more. As of now it just feels like level of the party (or ability setup) is the real power breaker and strategy doesn't matter too much.