Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finally beat it...game was crack. I was a little disappointed by the end being that I'd done so many missions my squad wound up overpowered and the dragon fights are tougher than the final boss but it was dope seeing the repercussions of my decisions. Let Leilana take over the Chantry because I knew she could hold it down without getting snuck on, left the throne to Celene, kept Josephine sweating me and basically gave all the groups (grey wardens, mages, etc.) have freedoms that led to a new school for mages and the wardens having a civil war.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I've decided to go as Hawke at C2E2 for Dragon Age winning GOTY :blessed:

hero.png

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I thought i was done with games till i started fukking with this game... this shyt has me cold turkey right now

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do i fukk these hoes brehs?I seen dude dude on youtube and he got all these hoes in the bed.Every time i try i just give them the flirt answer with the heart and they say one thing and thats it.How do i get them to fukk!?

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
How do i fukk these hoes brehs?I seen dude dude on youtube and he got all these hoes in the bed.Every time i try i just give them the flirt answer with the heart and they say one thing and thats it.How do i get them to fukk!?

u gotta keep on doing that shyt... it unlocks as u progress through the game.... focus on the bytch u wanna get with the most...

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need help.I was doing the Rift Mage quest where you get the Venatori Tomes and i got all the Tomes but i stopped by the merchant and accidentally sold them and can't buy them back.Now when i go back to the spots where they drop the enemies don't appear.And i don't see where i can delete the quest and get it over again.Any thoughts?