Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
stop following me around. :ufdup: You have sli too, this concerns you as well. Idiot :wow:
:russ:

I'm fukking with u breh. Seeing hookersandicecream trolling itsyoung reminded me how fun trolling can be lol. Still, u calling the other brehs in the pc thread useless was all u tho :sas2:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:russ:

I'm fukking with u breh. Seeing hookersandicecream trolling itsyoung reminded me how fun trolling can be lol. Still, u calling the other brehs in the pc thread useless was all u tho :sas2:
Yeah, that was already straightened out. If anybody has been on this forum for the past few months and deals with pcs, they know who I was talking to. I dunno why certain people got offended. People take this shyt too seriously. It's just games :manny:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Yeah, that was already straightened out. If anybody has been on this forum for the past few months and deals with pcs, they know who I was talking to. I dunno why certain people got offended. People take this shyt too seriously. It's just games :manny:
Shouldn't have gotten it for the ps4 like me.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Shouldn't have gotten it for the ps4 like me.
I know. I actually might. I really want to play this game. I keep (foolishly) hoping they'll fix this shyt on pc, but I guess that's a pipe dream. I guess I gotta double dip. I got best buy gamers club unlocked, so at least I can get it a bit cheaper.

Still it stings. Buying a game twice is not what I wanna do. And people wonder why I've been off pc games for a few months now. Fall 2014 was a fukking disaster for pc gaming.

Hopefully by the time new cards come out and I build my new shyt, things will be straightened out. I do miss my 3 monitors (that shyt is :wow: breh).

If not, I got all the systems to fall back on. Pc gaming can be so good when it works, but apparently that's a luxury now.

shyt was all good a year ago. I guess we're just going through that transitional period still with the new consoles. Nvidia is really pissing me off though. Their new driver only fixes one game. One goddamn game! It's like they're not even trying anymore. I'm really considering going back to AMD. The problem with that though is the 390x is supposed to be water cooled. What I look with multiple radiators in my shyt?

I dunno anymore. I'm gonna upgrade cuz I still have that hope, but it might be console gaming for longer than I want.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
then play it on one monitor with one gpu
It's a possibility. It would be cheaper, but I'm still gonna hold out for patch 3. If it doesn't get fixed by then, I'll throw it on my 1440p. Hopefully I don't need 2 gpus for 1440p, but if I do, I'm buying it on the ps4. I'm not playing this shyt on one 22" 1080p monitor. My computer is in another room from my tv, so I can't hook it up to that. I'll just pay $45 or whatever at best buy and play it on my ps4. I'll take the loss :mjcry:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
The fact that this character could be dead in a player's given save means the character will likely never play a major role in the series again. How could they?

Same with
Hawke
from now on.
I don't care about others games, just mine :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
BzgXQOU.jpg

uAQ9N0O.jpg

BFzKAPJ.jpg

KpoiRAN.jpg

GYxbcpv.jpg

CRqQzJ3.jpg

xGFKmGq.jpg

bLhXfKX.jpg

gTo5bvZ.jpg

3MG3EAQ.jpg

:leon:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't care about others games, just mine :damn:
when they write the story of the games they have to take all player's saves into account. If a character plays a major role they either have to be alive in all saves or have an easily replaceable counterpart they can plug in and still do the quest with. The Hero is too important a character to have an easily replaceable counterpart and could potentially be dead so that's not gonna happen.

I think in the default world state of Inquisition the hero is dead by sacrifice to kill the Archdemon.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
when they write the story of the games they have to take all player's saves into account. If a character plays a major role they either have to be alive in all saves or have an easily replaceable counterpart they can plug in and still do the quest with. The Hero is too important a character to have an easily replaceable counterpart and could potentially be dead so that's not gonna happen.

I think in the default world state of Inquisition the hero is dead by sacrifice to kill the Archdemon.
Yeah that's the default, I wish the default was a male hero who romanced and had a baby with Morrigan, I really like that story. Or a female who convinced Alastair to give a baby to Morrigan, I don't know why but I love the old god baby thing.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just beat it... :mjcry: It was a good game... there are a few nitpicks. why they let this nikka walk around in ragedy ass pajamas in a fukking castle. why dont we get the option to have regular clothes on when we're not on missions. there was this ill ass leather mercenary jacket suit, that was popping.

another fact is you cant save weapons in a box like skyrim, you only get so much holding space before you can either sell or destroy them, which was bullshyt. it would have been ill to have your own weapon wall for decoration... :dwillhuh: you know how many mystical weapons i found and had to destroy?:what:

Made Cassandra my bytch... she reminded me of wonder woman, dark hair, strong, nice legs and ass... and a nice accent and sweetness under that tough exterior... :shaq: