Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Brehs im not even an hour into this game and I got it at launch :sadbron: When I even have time to game, I've been stuck playing Advanced Warfare. This is my first dragon age, and the battle system kind of threw me off, esp the pausing combat aspect of it
dont use that shyt, set your tactics, and just use the dpad situationally

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Brehs im not even an hour into this game and I got it at launch :sadbron: When I even have time to game, I've been stuck playing Advanced Warfare. This is my first dragon age, and the battle system kind of threw me off, esp the pausing combat aspect of it
I'm playing on nightmare and I don't even use that shyt much. Just set your behaviors and tactics. The only time I use it is when I want my support mage to get rid of debuffs

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
How does online mode work? Can you play the entire game online coop?
Online co-op is basically just going through dungeon and killing shyt. It had nothing to do with the story but it's fun but I got bored with it since it has no purpose really.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Online co-op is basically just going through dungeon and killing shyt. It had nothing to do with the story but it's fun but I got bored with it since it has no purpose really.

Damn that sucks. The game is so in depth with the powers and shyt I am only probably 30 minutes in lol. It takes too long to kill enemies in my opinion

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Damn that sucks. The game is so in depth with the powers and shyt I am only probably 30 minutes in lol. It takes too long to kill enemies in my opinion
Once you get abilities and a specialization, enemies go down a lot quicker. I'm hitting 40k crits with my assassin if I get my combos right and things just melt.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea fights aren't really that long unless it's a boss/elite type of monster. Even if you go into areas at the beginning of the game underleveled/undergeared (I did this with Fallow Mire)you can still survive and finish fights in decent time if you manage the party right.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Is there a strategy to killing enemies fast or are these fukking things just tanks. Thats whats turning me off into gettin in depth with it. The common enemies are taking DAMAGE

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
tumblr_nfpx3r26Rc1s5h0umo1_1280.jpg

:skip: