tumblr_nfpx3r26Rc1s5h0umo1_1280.jpg

:skip:

:mjlol:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Man, I'm ADDICTED to this game now. I started playing again last weekend, and now I can't stop playing. What's y'alls lineup? One gripe I have is that there isn't many abilities. Hey, when you make more than like 3 abilities preferred in tactical AI, how does the AI determine which ability to use?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'mma have to force myself to finish this. Quit playing it again a while ago and haven't thought about it since. Maybe after I finish Tales of Hearts R.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I'mma have to force myself to finish this. Quit playing it again a while ago and haven't thought about it since. Maybe after I finish Tales of Hearts R.

I feel you. Put in maybe 10 hours since i got it like 3-4 months ago and haven't touched it since. Gameplay just sucks compard to origins.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tried it for free on xb1 it was ok not enough to make me want to buy it

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know, I copped this game way back around when it first dropped, played like a couple hours into it, and haven't touched it much since. I think after reading this thread I'm gonna just start fresh this week and finally get into playing this. Everyone I know swears it's dope. :lupe:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Tried it for free on xb1 it was ok not enough to make me want to buy it
You know, I copped this game way back around when it first dropped, played like a couple hours into it, and haven't touched it much since. I think after reading this thread I'm gonna just start fresh this week and finally get into playing this. Everyone I know swears it's dope. :lupe:

I loved it, but its definitely not for everybody. So don't be too disappointed if you just can't get into it. I know some people who find it tedious and the combat ass, but I eat it all up.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its an ok time-killer in the sense that the world is pretty good by its let down but the god awful combat and mission design.

But if you have a lot of time. :manny:

Last edited: