Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Anybody know why my rogue characters do not have their specializations unlocked?

I'm way past Skyhold and I've been going to Emerald Graves, Western Approach and EDL. Sera and Cole both don't have their specializations. I've restarted the game and everything.
Varric has his though. They are the only two characters with nothing. This gotta be some weird ass bug/glitch.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Anybody know why my rogue characters do not have their specializations unlocked?

I'm way past Skyhold and I've been going to Emerald Graves, Western Approach and EDL. Sera and Cole both don't have their specializations. I've restarted the game and everything.
Varric has his though. They are the only two characters with nothing. This gotta be some weird ass bug/glitch.
Uhhhh breh u have to unlock the specialization yourself.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier

unlock it on the war map.

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
fukk man. i really wanna play more but im tired of leveling up from the beginning. the grinding in the beginning before getting to skyhold is just :aicmon:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Dorian: Excuse me Sera but do you cut your own hair?

Sera: Yea why wouldn't I?

Dorian: Well it'd probably turn out better if you didn't use a rusty butter knife.

:dead:

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
The feeling of going back to that Hinterlands rift by the creek and putting my foot in that bytch ass ice mages ass.. :ahh:

That bytch probably killed me 10 times while i was leveling there.

At level 12 now,this game is getting kinda tough. :sadcam:
:russ:

i know which rift you're talking about. breh, i was able to close that shyt even at a level 6. the trick is to go on top of the waterfall and u can still disrupt the rift. it took me about 15 minutes by disrupting the rift and running like hell for safe cover :russ:. fukk those despair demons :pacspit:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The feeling of going back to that Hinterlands rift by the creek and putting my foot in that bytch ass ice mages ass.. :ahh:

That bytch probably killed me 10 times while i was leveling there.

At level 12 now,this game is getting kinda tough. :sadcam:
Bahaha. U mean the one by the creek off the side of the farm right? Maaaaan. When i finally was able to go back and give them that work it was soooooo satisfying

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Bahaha. U mean the one by the creek off the side of the farm right? Maaaaan. When i finally was able to go back and give them that work it was soooooo satisfying
I remember when I first started it took me awhile to figure out why I kept getting my ass kicked by that rift. shyt is basically there to troll you early on, since it's not even blocking anything (besides the mission to close all the rifts)