Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I'm at the Empress' ball right now, kinda hate this mission which is the first story mission I've had that issue with. It's really getting annoying trying to keep my party members alive, I wish the AI were smarter but I'm still enjoying how much you get to do and be involved in the story. Is it worth it to use an inquisition perk on schematics? I've built some custom armors and weapons to give my AI fools boosts so that I don't have to overdo the constant switching around to use potion.
nah, the schematics i got were garbage. i thought u would get tier 3 shyt but i recall only getting tier 2 stuff so not worth it. imo, use the perks to unlock more potions in the cullen category, then use the other perk points to unlock the deft hands tools in lelianas category.

Started as 2 handed warrior yesterday.Restarted as a Mage today now that i know what i'm doing.

i think im gonna make a female mage too. redoing a two hand warrior again as i didn't like the way my first dude look. i wish you could make your guy taller.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
nah, the schematics i got were garbage. i thought u would get tier 3 shyt but i recall only getting tier 2 stuff so not worth it. imo, use the perks to unlock more potions in the cullen category, then use the other perk points to unlock the deft hands tools in lelianas category.

i think im gonna make a female mage too. redoing a two hand warrior again as i didn't like the way my first dude look. i wish you could make your guy taller.

if i make another play through it will be as a mage... im level 16 tho... 60 hours in (but maybe 20 hours of that is idle i dont know if it counts cause i leave my shyt on)... and i dont know if im close to the end of the game...

definitely u were right tho... if u get good schematics and can craft some good weapons... the right move is to switch to hard difficulty around level 14... it maintains the level of difficulty... but i havent tried any dragons on hard yet... should be fun tho

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got this last night, getting ready to play this weekend.

What race/class should I be? When I play skyrim or fallout I like to be a demonic person who seeks to acquire power.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Got this last night, getting ready to play this weekend.

What race/class should I be? When I play skyrim or fallout I like to be a demonic person who seeks to acquire power.

Elf Mage...

shyt on humans for treating the elves like slaves and killing them...

shyt on dwarves just because they are...dwarves...

shyt on the chantry and constantly tell them you are not the Herald of Andreste...or bring up how an Elf is the Harold of Andreste:umad:

Free the mages when you get a chance...

I did this on my first playthrough and about 2/3 of the way through the game the only people who would talk to me were Solas (elven mage so we always had some sideways shyt to say about humans) and Cassandra

Everyone else...I could only talk to them so long before they ran out of dialog and had nothing to say...

Only person who companion quest I did was Sera and I pissed her off so bad she just bounced right after the quest...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I started playing this it's not bad but the smithing and the weapons..... ugggghhh it's not skyrim.... i wish it was though...

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I'm at the Empress' ball right now, kinda hate this mission which is the first story mission I've had that issue with. It's really getting annoying trying to keep my party members alive, I wish the AI were smarter but I'm still enjoying how much you get to do and be involved in the story. Is it worth it to use an inquisition perk on schematics? I've built some custom armors and weapons to give my AI fools boosts so that I don't have to overdo the constant switching around to use potion.

on my 2nd playthrough, :snoop: this is the one mission I don't want to do again.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elf Mage...

shyt on humans for treating the elves like slaves and killing them...

shyt on dwarves just because they are...dwarves...

shyt on the chantry and constantly tell them you are not the Herald of Andreste...or bring up how an Elf is the Harold of Andreste:umad:

Free the mages when you get a chance...

I did this on my first playthrough and about 2/3 of the way through the game the only people who would talk to me were Solas (elven mage so we always had some sideways shyt to say about humans) and Cassandra

Everyone else...I could only talk to them so long before they ran out of dialog and had nothing to say...

Only person who companion quest I did was Sera and I pissed her off so bad she just bounced right after the quest...
Reppin Mages over here too.fukk the rest.I'll die for my mages.

Solas is a fakkit though

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Reppin Mages over here too.fukk the rest.I'll die for my mages.

Solas is a fakkit though

Yeah he come off as lame unless you a dalish elf mage and you ride dalish all day every day fukk these humans and their human gods :pacspit:

His personal quest can have an :merchant: ending if you make certain decisions...

He also has some :patrice: moments with sera ...like he might have hit it :patrice:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Yeah he come off as lame unless you a dalish elf mage and you ride dalish all day every day fukk these humans and their human gods :pacspit:

His personal quest can have an :merchant: ending if you make certain decisions...

He also has some :patrice: moments with sera ...like he might have hit it :patrice:

use of the patrice smiley had me actually lol here

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
on my 2nd playthrough, :snoop: this is the one mission I don't want to do again.

Mission was slow as fukk but it went by faster 2nd time..mostly cause I can past all the enemies after the last rift.

Halfway through my 3rd playthrough and I've kinda hit a point where I don't feel like playing anymore. Burnt myself out, and I'm far from a completionist. Just wanted to see Casssandra's romance and then tuck the game away for a while until some DLC drops(maybe?). Still my GOTY.