Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Yeah but a lot of that stuff isn't actually that great lootwise? Am I missing a lot?

Feels like I need two tanks and Viv is my fave character.

If you wanna complete some of the quests then you're missing stuff. You don't really NEED two tanks as your rogue is both melee and range.

Also the rogue is the second OP class behind the mage.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
i feel like ur party pretty much has to consist of 2 melee fighters (one tank usually cassandra, but two might even be better).... one barrier, defensive mage (Vivienne, solas work well but i think u could use any mage if u respec them) and then one other range either archer or mage....

but that last spot i guess could go either way... iron bull is not bad... but he never says interesting shyt while playing... sera and cassandra actually say some cool shyt to each other... but i dont think my original team of sera, cassandra and vivienne.... with me as an archer would ever work....

Have Iron Bull and Sera in the party and they won't shut up. Same wit Blackwall and Cole.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
yo vivienne is straight up like an uncle tom when talking about the mages... im not feelin her no more... i might go back to solas or go with dorian but he doesnt have barrier

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
yo vivienne is straight up like an uncle tom when talking about the mages... im not feelin her no more... i might go back to solas or go with dorian but he doesnt have barrier

Yeah I'm playing as an elf mage and Vivienne does not like anything I do or say. Her being a mage c00n doesn't help her either. I don't even use her in my party.

I take back what I said about Iron Bull. I basically reset his talents and now he is kind of like an off tank but deals a lot more damage than Blackwall. Blackwall might be the best tank cause he never dies for me and his specialization is better for tanking.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Yeah I'm playing as an elf mage and Vivienne does not like anything I do or say. Her being a mage c00n doesn't help her either. I don't even use her in my party.

I take back what I said about Iron Bull. I basically reset his talents and now he is kind of like an off tank but deals a lot more damage than Blackwall. Blackwall might be the best tank cause he never dies for me and his specialization is better for tanking.

my one question about this game is can i just reset everyones stats and set them to what i prefer?

like if i reset sera to be a double dagger rogue... will she be as effective as she is as an archer... or do some characters have predisposed advantages....

just got to skyhold... god damn this game is 10x better than destiny real talk

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Is this game super dope?

Might cop it when I get my Xbox one

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
my one question about this game is can i just reset everyones stats and set them to what i prefer?

like if i reset sera to be a double dagger rogue... will she be as effective as she is as an archer... or do some characters have predisposed advantages....

just got to skyhold... god damn this game is 10x better than destiny real talk

Yeah the tool is located at the blacksmith and you have to pay to reset characters talents. Its worth it if you picked the wrong talents for characters.

I wish there was a mod that allows more slots to use in battle. 8 slots is not enough.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Viv's Knight-Enchanter tho...:whoo:

dont even know what that is lol... but im going with solas, blackwall, and cassandra moving forward...

but striaght up my shyt is glitched or something its rattling me... i cant upgrade my medium armor with medium leg and arm upgrades... its matched up.. so its not like im trying to use a heavy with a medium... but the equip button is just not working... it has to be a glitch and honestly its so rattling.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Viv's Knight-Enchanter tho...:whoo:

I don't need Vivienne cause I'm a Knight-Enchanter.

dont even know what that is lol... but im going with solas, blackwall, and cassandra moving forward...

but striaght up my shyt is glitched or something its rattling me... i cant upgrade my medium armor with medium leg and arm upgrades... its matched up.. so its not like im trying to use a heavy with a medium... but the equip button is just not working... it has to be a glitch and honestly its so rattling.

If your a mage and you pick Knight-Enchanter as your spec you will be way overpowered. I'm basically another tank on the battlefield and I never die now.

Also Bioware needs to start looking into the bugs and glitches for this game. The game keeps crashing to desktop at random. I disabled Origin and it works fine for now.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I like Iron Bull but for a warrior he dies too fast. I tried picking talents that help his defense and he still goes down.
Yeah he's usually the first to die. Cass holds out way longer than he does. Iron Bull guzzles potions too. My Cass usually holds off on potions.

I don't like the lack of healing with magic in this game. They don't give you enough potions.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yeah he's usually the first to die. Cass holds out way longer than he does. Iron Bull guzzles potions too. My Cass usually holds off on potions.

I don't like the lack of healing with magic in this game. They don't give you enough potions.
you gotta improve and use the regen potions too

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place

i doubled back and got blackwall... and hes very similar to cassandra... ive come to the conclusion that iron bull is basically like an archer in defense... hes not a tank in any way.. even when respec'ed to be

you gotta improve and use the regen potions too

do u have to use those elfroot things to make regen potions... cause id like to have some on deck... but honestly im not with all that picking up 10 flowers ish to make one potion