Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Ight. I know nikkas don't really fukk with Sera, and I get why although I still think she's alright...

...But holy shyt don't pursue a relationship with this bytch(I made a female elf and wasn't tryna pick a dude out so I figured I'd just go the lesbian elf route). :mindblown: Yall think that Bard was slightly fukking around with that "Sera was never an agreeable girl shyt" but it's prolly the most 1000% correct shyt I ever heard in my life. Whole song is #factsonly.

Go to Temple of Mythal, she gets angry that it's elfy(:aicmon:). Say "Who if something was true in there?" And she's ready to toss the relationship in the trash.

Then she pulled the most female bullshyt move every real nikka has had to deal with before...she got mad at you over a dream :wtf::mindblown::why:. Josephine didn't give my male rogue elf NEARLY this much bullshyt. I just told her to bring that ass and she did.

On the flip though, she has a quest where you ask people what kind of gift to get her(revealing your relationship with her) and the back and forths are straight :troll:. Specifically Vivenne and Cassandra

About to start up a 3rd playthrough (GOTY :mjcry:) and see what's good with Cassandra.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Sera is the most annoying party member I've come across in a Bioware title.
I refused to use her and will likely avoid recruiting her altogether on my second play through - whenever that may be.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
still haven't played this game, been enjoying tomb raider definitive edition. shyt is lowkey better than uncharted :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just realized there's no storage chest in here. Hawke has one in his home. Weird.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
so my first playthrough i went about almost ten hours. did a rogue archer, and was it was cool, i realized id prefer to mix up and be more close to the battle. redid a brand new story mode as a rogue dual dagger and im fukking loving it. im back at level 8 and im about to head to the storm coast. i honestly love hinterlands. i did as much as i could but there are two areas i ain't fukking with yet - one has a dragon and the other is filled with op bears.

man, i really love this game. easily the goty for me even tho i haven't played that much this year. easily shyts on skyrim - no need for fukking dungeons. thank you bioware :blessed:

im kicking myself for not getting this sooner.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
so my first playthrough i went about almost ten hours. did a rogue archer, and was it was cool, i realized id prefer to mix up and be more close to the battle. redid a brand new story mode as a rogue dual dagger and im fukking loving it. im back at level 8 and im about to head to the storm coast. i honestly love hinterlands. i did as much as i could but there are two areas i ain't fukking with yet - one has a dragon and the other is filled with op bears.

man, i really love this game. easily the goty for me even tho i haven't played that much this year. easily shyts on skyrim - no need for fukking dungeons. thank you bioware :blessed:

im kicking myself for not getting this sooner.

i read on howlongtobeat.com or watever.. that the main story takes 40 hours?! (thats the main story no sidequests or completionist shyt)

i got this specifically hoping it would be loonger than a 10 hour game like tomb raider or infamous.........

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i read on howlongtobeat.com or watever.. that the main story takes 40 hours?! (thats the main story no sidequests or completionist shyt)

i got this specifically hoping it would be loonger than a 10 hour game like tomb raider or infamous.........
no he's saying at 10 hours in he stopped and started over.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
lets talk party composition... coming into the game i wanted to have my team be me and 3 bytches... i am doing alright with vivienne, cassandra and sarah... but as im an archer im gonna have to cut sarah... i also literally have no idea what she is saying... at first i thought it was a joke in the game and then i just realized... i just cant understand wtf she is saying lol... (side note: no way to turn on subtitles for the whole game)

Im thinkiing as an archer, I need two tanks... cassandra and maybe this iron bull dude im about to get... and then ill keep classy ass vivienne who i specced out fully with spirit defense shyt... so she helps out alot for that...

only mistake i made is focused cassandra completely on shield and sword not realizing that vanguard is a really important stat for tanks....

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And what's fukked up is that dude didn't have to start over if he was going to switch from Archer to Daggers. He could have just switched his weapons right?

:deadrose:

Even better, go to the Blacksmith and get the amulet that resets all skill points for 1 gold (1 time offer).