Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Finally killed my first dragon (playing on hard).....now the game may become a whole lot easier now that I understand how to generate guard

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks, they really don't explain shyt in this game, always noticing important game mechanics by mistake.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Holy shyt. I spent 8 fukking hours in the hinterlands only to realize I've been wasting my time :snoop:

Got my a rogue archer and I'm already up to level 8. Been getting good ass swords and daggers but I've been maxing out my dudes archery skills yet I have yet to come across a decent bow:upsetfavre:

I've decided already that I'm gonna wife up Cassandra. She's such a square, but man she go hard. Dat accent dose scars and of dem charms making me :noah:

I need another tank and mage cuz varric and solas ain't cutting it :camby:

When or where can I reset my stats? And where should I go next?
I accidentally flirted with the cullen dude :huhldup:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Holy shyt. I spent 8 fukking hours in the hinterlands only to realize I've been wasting my time :snoop:

Got my a rogue archer and I'm already up to level 8. Been getting good ass swords and daggers but I've been maxing out my dudes archery skills yet I have yet to come across a decent bow:upsetfavre:

I've decided already that I'm gonna wife up Cassandra. She's such a square, but man she go hard. Dat accent dose scars and of dem charms making me :noah:

I need another tank and mage cuz varric and solas ain't cutting it :camby:

When or where can I reset my stats? And where should I go next?
I accidentally flirted with the cullen dude :huhldup:
To respec, there an amulet you can buy in skyhold in the room to the right of the throne. The vender is some statue thing in the right side of that room

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
damn this game is crazy. Still don't understand some stuff but about to hit up some faqs on game mechanics. Didn't know valuables were just shyt to resell for gold. Thought they actually had a purpose.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I forgot we had the christmas homies joining in. Good shyt! Make sure you ask if u got any questions n shyt. Just get lost in the world and have fun brehs
:blessed:

im officially joining the Dragon Age crew after putting down that destiny... its a little hard to understand how to control my party and shyt... but right off the bat the mass effect dialogue mechanics pulled me in... the controls are kinda hard to get used to compared to destiny.. but im sure i will quickly...

most importantly excited to get into this world... i read 40 hours of main story... im not much of a completionist so i like main campaigns to be long... this gon be fun...

o ya and fuk cassandra she wants to talk down to me... nah nah ill wife some other bytch

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, I beat the game earlier in the day.

Kudos to Bioware for throwing in some dialogue options to make your Inquisitor trill as fukk.

Bout to start over again to re-roll some of the decisions.