Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:

im officially joining the Dragon Age crew after putting down that destiny... its a little hard to understand how to control my party and shyt... but right off the bat the mass effect dialogue mechanics pulled me in... the controls are kinda hard to get used to compared to destiny.. but im sure i will quickly...

most importantly excited to get into this world... i read 40 hours of main story... im not much of a completionist so i like main campaigns to be long... this gon be fun...

o ya and fuk cassandra she wants to talk down to me... nah nah ill wife some other bytch

Who told you 40????? :usure:

I put close to 80 on just my 1st playthrough.:whoo:Wasn't even on no completionist shyt either. Just doing shyt. Gaining power to do missions takes some time.

They took the ME3 War Table idea and made it a full fledged game :merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt. I spent 8 fukking hours in the hinterlands only to realize I've been wasting my time :snoop:

Got my a rogue archer and I'm already up to level 8. Been getting good ass swords and daggers but I've been maxing out my dudes archery skills yet I have yet to come across a decent bow:upsetfavre:

I've decided already that I'm gonna wife up Cassandra. She's such a square, but man she go hard. Dat accent dose scars and of dem charms making me :noah:

I need another tank and mage cuz varric and solas ain't cutting it :camby:

When or where can I reset my stats? And where should I go next?
I accidentally flirted with the cullen dude :huhldup:

I did the exact same thing. :mjlol:

Regarding a mage, you can get Vivienne in Vel Royeaux.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
My main character is a rogue archer and im rolling with a tank (Cassie :mjcry:) dorian and vivienne. :noah

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
im just gonna figure the shyt out.. its fun that im on my own timeline i dont feel pressured to just follow the best mode for pvp or watever like in destiny where everyone uses the same gun

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i dont i kinda feel like the targeting system with archers is a little fukked.. i find it hard to switch between people im attacking mid fight.... maybe i just gotta get used to it tho... im considering starting over for the second time and making a melee character tho

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where should i go to get the best bows?

Craftin em are ya best bet. I swear it seems like they intentionally make weapons more common/rare depending on your class. I played like an Archer before and I was getting some crazy ass Staffs and mage armor. I play as a Mage and I'm getting some crazy fukking daggers. shyts never line up correctly :mjcry:

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
Early in the game still, just recruited Iron Bull, I killed 4 hours today just looking for loots and taking out rifts on 2 areas, I look at the world map and realized that's only like 2% of the map, game is massive:ohlawd:

Found them big add spiders on Storm Shore :damn: things came outta nowhere

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
LOL killed eleven hours before I realized I had to go to Vivienne in Vel Royeaux just recruited that crazy girl Sara. Bioware really does do a great job with the characters part of the reason I bought it loved the Mass Effect series
besides three :scust:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
fukk that one rift at the bottom of the map in the first area had me vexxed.. finally got it... and i got my horse... after i finish the horse guys mission im moving on to another map... im not a completionist type dude... but i like doing random shyt its fun as hell.