Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
At what level could yall kill dragons:damn:

When you get to Skyhold.

Just make sure Viv is upgraded in Knight Enchanter(KE) and Spirit speciality and the "Fade" ability from the Winter speciality. If she isn't, then respec her to be so you can easily kill dragons.

If you're a mage, then be a KE. Either you or Viv can solo dragons or anything else in the game on any difficulty.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
When you get to Skyhold.

Just make sure Viv is upgraded in Knight Enchanter(KE) and Spirit speciality and the "Fade" ability from the Winter speciality. If she isn't, then respec her to be so you can easily kill dragons.

If you're a mage, then be a KE. Either you or Viv can solo dragons or anything else in the game on any difficulty.
A good tank can help a team without a KE take a Dragon as well. My Cassandra is the most badass tank I've ever had after I respec'd her. bytch will stare at the Dragon like WHAT

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
A good tank can help a team without a KE take a Dragon as well. My Cassandra is the most badass tank I've ever had after I respec'd her. bytch will stare at the Dragon like WHAT

What do you mean respec her? I'm a rogue and last time I tried to fight the hitherland dragon I was level 12. I'm on the verge of level 14 now so I think I can take him. I don't have Viviennes focus ability yet cause I fukked up earlier and upgraded other stuff.

Y'all gonna laugh but I don't know how to enchant my weapons either. I modified them tho and upgraded skyhold a couple times :yeshrug:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean respec her? I'm a rogue and last time I tried to fight the hitherland dragon I was level 12. I'm on the verge of level 14 now so I think I can take him. I don't have Viviennes focus ability yet cause I fukked up earlier and upgraded other stuff.

Y'all gonna laugh but I don't know how to enchant my weapons either. I modified them tho and upgraded skyhold a couple times :yeshrug:

To respec, go to the Undercroft in Skyhold, hit up the gold flag pole thing(its a merchant table on the minimap) and buy the amulet/ring/whatever and you can reassign the points of whoever you use it on.

To enchant you just gotta craft/find runes, same way you make weapons, and add em to whatever the same way you modify weapons/armor.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
how did you spec her? i might be looking at doing that...

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
https://games.yahoo.com/news/free-paid-dragon-age-inquisition-125000159.html

The first expansion, the free one, is called "Destruction." Here is how BioWare sets it up:

"Destruction adds new paths to existing destinations. The conflicts raging throughout the world have upset the balance of nature. Wild creatures now roam the battlefield, introducing chaos as they attack both friend and foe. Best of all, you can download this pack right now, totally free!"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whats the verdict on this game? i loved mass effect 1-2 (or any game that gives me dialogue options), dont really lke rpgs/mmorpgs though, will i enjoy this?