Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Game is fun as hell. When I found out that Dorian guy was fruity I got into an argument with him cause I never took him with me on journeys and said some shyt about needing his help. I told his bytchass I don't like you, I don't want you help. And he replied he needed to be here he atleast needed to watch me kill the corypheus guy. I told him to :camby: and booted his fakkit ass out. Cant have no booty bandit fukkin up my inquisition.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Game is fun as hell. When I found out that Dorian guy was fruity I got into an argument with him cause I never took him with me on journeys and said some shyt about needing his help. I told his bytchass I don't like you, I don't want you help. And he replied he needed to be here he atleast needed to watch me kill the corypheus guy. I told him to :camby: and booted his fakkit ass out. Cant have no booty bandit fukkin up my inquisition.
Dorian is dope as fukk breh ur trippin

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Breh got rid of one of the better characters cause he scared of homos :mjlol:

:mjlol: scared? Nah my team is hardbody and he was emotional cause I didn't take him with me, then had the audacity to speak like he was a boss and I was a peasent, had to let em know I am the boss round here. I only use the same party of cassandra, Vivienne and iron bull :yeshrug: rest of them are just chillin at skyhold :pachaha:

Oh Cole bytchass got the boot too. Cant have demons in the inquisition and he looked like a bytch. Go head and judge me I am a :demonic: inquisitor. The mages hate me too cause I enslaved them for turning down my help first :ufdup:

Last edited:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Game worth getting? I've never played any of them and never got into RPGs like these. Only jrpgs really. I'm watching a stream and it looks good...should I get it or play the others first?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

That is nothing...let Dorian and Iron Bull go on some missions together :merchant::scust:

Not sure if people have noticed this but the more your teams run together the more close they get or the more they argue...

Had Viv and Sera in a party for the longest and evenually Sera told Viv she would shyt in her mouth :scust::dwillhuh::mjlol:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
That is nothing...let Dorian and Iron Bull go on some missions together :merchant::scust:

Not sure if people have noticed this but the more your teams run together the more close they get or the more they argue...

Had Viv and Sera in a party for the longest and evenually Sera told Viv she would shyt in her mouth :scust::dwillhuh::mjlol:

:deadmanny:

damn LOL. I hardly ever have Iron Bull in my party, dude is a glass cannon. Every time I look up he done guzzled around 5 potions.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
"I don't need that shyt in my video games..."

that's what I'm saying. get all that romance crap out. when you put that in, it opens the door for all this gay shyt. now I gotta listen to Iron Bull talking about what he did with Dorian last night :why:

:dwillhuh::sadcam::damn::whoa::leon::scusthov::dahell::scust:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
"I don't need that shyt in my video games..."

that's what I'm saying. get all that romance crap out. when you put that in, it opens the door for all this gay shyt. now I gotta listen to Iron Bull talking about what he did with Dorian last night :why:
So that whole thing went over your head? The point was video games are made for more people than just you and the other people they were made for might be different than you.