Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just started it. I chose Warrior, two-handed wielder (at the moment)

Just started the inquisition. Kinda dislike my character but he's strong af already and I've already started setting up camps and shyt

Got me running through the woods sucks though... But I like the dialogue choices and the tactic screen is becoming useful

You can get a horse real quick if you go to the Dennet farm. Try not to use the horse all the time though, you'll miss some party banter.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You can get a horse real quick if you go to the Dennet farm. Try not to use the horse all the time though, you'll miss some party banter.
shyt took me forever, cleared half that map before even getting to the farm

I'm getting my ass kicked at the rifts though.

Bizzle

Get my pool in the back
Daps
Reppin
London
Just finished this sh1t yesterday, epic. Definitely looking forward to re-playing in the new year... why can't you dig out Vivienne though?

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Game is piff so far, but my OCD kicked in heavy and I'm trying to do all the quests and shyt. For the brehs that beat it, how long did it take and was that cause of side missions or straight main-line story?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been rolling with a party of Varric/Bull/Cassandra. That shyt is straight comedy. I think Bull might have the best interactions with other characters of anybody.

Side note, though, the situation with Krem kindve came out of nowhere, and I felt like it was handled with Kurt Sutter level subtlety.

blacka5

Pro
Daps
this game is on sale for 38.50 today on xbox live. for someone who enjoyed skyrim and mass effect should i bite? :lupe:

blacka5

Pro
Daps
Yeah it's like straight up a mix of those two games lol. The large world/exploration of Skyrim and the character interaction/party members of Mass Effect.

just bought it, thanks . Those cutscene and overall graphics quality are amazing. and you can choose between all four characters :gladbron:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Can somebody tell me if it is possible to have all your abilites on the screen? I am playing the PC version, and I have more abilities than number spots which causes me to have to drop some abilities i learned. They are only used if i switch to another character and the AI uses it.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Can somebody tell me if it is possible to have all your abilites on the screen? I am playing the PC version, and I have more abilities than number spots which causes me to have to drop some abilities i learned. They are only used if i switch to another character and the AI uses it.
I think you only use 8 abilities at a time