Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
whats the verdict on this game? i loved mass effect 1-2 (or any game that gives me dialogue options), dont really lke rpgs/mmorpgs though, will i enjoy this?
shyts better than any Mass Effect IMO

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
so did I fukk up choosing rift mage? :lupe:

No, my first character was a rift mage and it is powerful. If you choose the passive powers and upgrade stonefist and pull of the abyss, you can wipe out groups of enemies in no time. Rift mage has a passive that gives you mana based on the amount of damage you give to a weakened enemy, and upgraded stonefist and PotA cause weakness. Also the passives in the tree cause the enemy to do 30% less damage and take 15% more damage themselves.

First you cast PotA which draws enemies to the middle of the circle, then cast fire mine, Static cage, and stonefist, and Chain lightning in that order. Most enemies are dead once everything goes off and any remaining enemies are easy to deal with since you should have full mana from the Rift mage passive.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
shyts better than any Mass Effect IMO

IDK about that breh but I will say this...

The tactic screen in Mass Effect is pretty useless whereas it helps greatly in DA, and that gives it an edge gameplay-wise IMO.

But man I loved the ME universe :mjcry:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just enjoy yourself. And don't feel bad if you wanna change your character 3 or 4 times.

Took me 8 tries before I settled on one. Then I went back to one of the first ones I created and finally stuck with that :pachaha:
whats the best class? i'm thinking warrior or mage

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
die demon!

dragonageinquisition_ylup2.png

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just started it. I chose Warrior, two-handed wielder (at the moment)

Just started the inquisition. Kinda dislike my character but he's strong af already and I've already started setting up camps and shyt

Got me running through the woods sucks though... But I like the dialogue choices and the tactic screen is becoming useful