Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
BTW, anyone who was a DA:O junkie, like me, I know you're LOVING this game. All the characters that they throw in there at you. The side missions at the War Table with Zevran. Just little shyt with that. I love it so much.
you know where to get schematics for the best mage staves?? still can't a find a masterwork schematic :beli:

and to the poster who said knight enchanter is the best class against dragons. Its true, before knight enchanter i went through a lot of trouble to beat dragons. sht is so easy now :wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Scout Harding always got the low down on new areas :salute:

dragonageinquisition_9uzrb.png

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just got into crafting, it's so deep :noah:

Random though bears in skyrim are teddy bears in comparison to these beasts

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Sera got really close to getting the boot last night.
I enjoyed her prank quest, but on her companion quest, she annoyed me & almost got powerbombed.
When we got back to Skyhold, I had to break it down for her. It's bad enough she's the elf equivalent of a c00n with the self hate.
Tricked Viv's ass on her companion quest, too.
I try to be "friends," with the crew before the "Inquisitor" but you're not going to order me around and withhold information.
It's my operation, baby girl. Get mad.
:mjpls:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Went and recruited the Mages on my 2nd playthrough and :wow:

Lelianna just :banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

And Dorian very thorough even if he is :wrist::wrist:. nikka stays ready to ride on some fukk nikkas(n/h, don't even ask me how :huhldup:).

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the dwarf girl I sent to the circle of magi in DA:O ended up being my arcanist at Skyhold :blessed:

can't front though, I was hoping to see...

enchantment1.jpg

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:dahell:
Using fans to scapegoat & rationalize why you insist on centering every other article about your game around homosexuality and softcore sex scenes?
Just be honest about it and admit you're making a concentrated effort to shove transsexuals and "men who enjoy the company of other men ," down gamers throats
(pun intended)
because that's currently your political trump card -
which probably stems from your lead writer being a homosexual.
Holy shyt. Cut the charade.
:laff:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just a few hours in, and :wow: this shyt is everything I wished DA2 was, and more.

Low key, this game is unintentionally funny. When you get to Val Royeaux, and ol boy gives the woman from the chantry that Ray Rice out if nowhere, I couldn't help but chuckle. That shyt was so unnecessary.

I just wish that the characters that return from the first game would put more emphasis on their involvement with those events. But then again, maybe they do later on.