bought an xbox one just to play this

im about to unplug from life for a few days

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So how do I get rid of the blood splatter on the champ's face and not end up with a British accent?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
So how do I get rid of the blood splatter on the champ's face and not end up with a British accent?
haven't heard of that one, but you'll probably need to wait for a patch

52806613.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
haven't heard of that one, but you'll probably need to wait for a patch

52806613.jpg
When you meet the champion if you change his appearance your voice changes to the selection you didn't pick at first. If you don't then he has that silly blood line on his face. I might just have to go do some other stuff and hope a patch comes out or accept the blood on him cause I don't want my guy to have that British accent.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
When you meet the champion if you change his appearance your voice changes to the selection you didn't pick at first. If you don't then he has that silly blood line on his face. I might just have to go do some other stuff and hope a patch comes out or accept the blood on him cause I don't want my guy to have that British accent.
oh, I used the default champion. I thought that was just some stupid war paint of some shyt

then I left Hawke's bum ass in the fade. Dragon Age II sucked :camby:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
oh, I used the default champion. I thought that was just some stupid war paint of some shyt

then I left Hawke's bum ass in the fade. Dragon Age II sucked :camby:
It is some stupid war paint and
I heard about that. I'll keep my Champion I don't care about that other guy anyway. My Alistair is king and Loghain is dead executed by the Warden so they don't come into play.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm gonna try to finish this tomorrow. Have 2 storylines left.

But for TONIGHT.

Yo.

Real talk and this is funny to say especially since I've put in over 80 hours in this game. :pachaha:

I just remembered that it has a multiplayer. I'm gonna try it out tonight here in a little. Playing on PC. If any of ya'll wanna play with me, give it a shot, my Origin ID is Hurricane513. :takedat:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sera got really close to getting the boot last night.
I enjoyed her prank quest, but on her companion quest, she annoyed me & almost got powerbombed.
When we got back to Skyhold, I had to break it down for her. It's bad enough she's the elf equivalent of a c00n with the self hate.
Tricked Viv's ass on her companion quest, too.
I try to be "friends," with the crew before the "Inquisitor" but you're not going to order me around and withhold information.
It's my operation, baby girl. Get mad.
:mjpls:
After every major quest that chick is always complaining about something like she's on the verge of leaving on her own.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Just bought this for the quad... first RPG i'll be playing in years... I bought the deluxe and i redeemed it on the ps store...i dont see the gear that i was supposed to get... can someone help me?

PSN: SleekStylz

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Just bought this for the quad... first RPG i'll be playing in years... I bought the deluxe and i redeemed it on the ps store...i dont see the gear that i was supposed to get... can someone help me?

PSN: SleekStylz
I think it's in a chest early in the game. you can miss it

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Go back to the home you woke up in at the start of the game and it's in the chest there