Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Going with another elf on my 2nd playthrough, this time a female Mage Elf. Gonna troll the shyt out of Solas, Vivienne and Cassandra all day. :pachaha:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
@TheStoicGhost I'm a mage. Just keep 2 mages in the party at all times (you and whoever), have one be proficient at ice and good at fire. Both should have basically maxed out spirit for barrier passives. Then have your warrior do straight vanguard skills. I keep a Rogue in the party (usually Cole because I don't really understand how Bianca works just yet) for DPS and double-dagger Rogues do numbers. Everything else you do from that point is up to you, you have no excuse not to be able to win with that set up. For Mages, your best party member is actually Blackwall after Skyhold (though I don't use him, I use Iron Bull for obvious reasons)

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
fukk I gotta set this game down for minute....I'm working on a big project and this shyt is consuming my free time. Don't exercise self-control brehs :snoop:

I just got to Skyhold and its like another world just opened up.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Knight Enchanter brehs :whew:

GOTY right here. They need to fix some of the bugs though. But this game is deep. And it's the first Dragon Age game I ever played. Were the other ones trash :lupe:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Knight Enchanter brehs :whew:

GOTY right here. They need to fix some of the bugs though. But this game is deep. And it's the first Dragon Age game I ever played. Were the other ones trash :lupe:
The first dragon age was very tactical with crappy graphics but its a great game, they dumbed it down on the 2nd game, its not bad but its a bit casual

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:mjcry: I didn't need them as a warrior unless I was fighting a dragon but this mage playthrough got me fukked up.

My team keeps getting KO'd :flabbynsick: only Cassandra is about that life so far but even then I always end up the last one standing getting worked in a demon gangbang.

lol u sound like me breh...i be getting killed quick as fukk playing as a mage

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyone playing as a mage needs to stop fukking around and become a Knight Enchanter.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I went Knight Enchanter but honestly I don't really know how to use it. It's a big difference between casting from afar and being right in the action with a sword. I find myself not using my sword because I need to save MP for my barrier.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:mjcry: I didn't need them as a warrior unless I was fighting a dragon but this mage playthrough got me fukked up.

My team keeps getting KO'd :flabbynsick: only Cassandra is about that life so far but even then I always end up the last one standing getting worked in a demon gangbang.
What level are you? Don't neglect your armor. I spent the best runes I've got so far on my armor. I know you can unlock 4 more potion slots with a perk under forces I believe. U gotta have 4 selected under that category first. East way to have one is to recruit the horsemaster from the hinterlands to come to the inquisition. You're a mage tho so really you gotta make sure you throw up them barriers in a timely fashion

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Anyone playing as a mage needs to stop fukking around and become a Knight Enchanter.
Nah. KE is almost easy mode. I bribg along Viv with her KE if I need it. With rift mage tho along with electric attacks I have most of a gang dead or near it before my crew even closes in. .

My inquisator is a bad bad man :whew:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What level are you? Don't neglect your armor. I spent the best runes I've got so far on my armor. I know you can unlock 4 more potion slots with a perk under forces I believe. U gotta have 4 selected under that category first. East way to have one is to recruit the horsemaster from the hinterlands to come to the inquisition. You're a mage tho so really you gotta make sure you throw up them barriers in a timely fashion

I'm level 9 right now. :snoop: I didn't spend a point on a barrier yet. Right now all of it went to Inquisitor and Storm magic.