Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Made Man

All Star
Daps
:blessed: downloading now

Somebody lead me down the path of righteousness . What race are we rocking wit brehs? What class?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
After every major quest that chick is always complaining about something like she's on the verge of leaving on her own.

Sera? If so, yeah.
She's annoying as all hell. I've tried to like her but she's a corny, self hating elf with a tendency to whine.
I can't remember the last time I had her in my party during any mission outside of her personal quest.
It's taking a lot for me to not toss her out of Skyhold.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I don't mind Sera. She's bout that action. She not worried about being all elfy or being diplomatic. She's not a templar, mage, from a noble/rich family or none of that fancy shyt like everyone else, she just a chick from the streets representing the alley. Next to Varric, she really has no reason to even be in the Inquisition.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sera? If so, yeah.
She's annoying as all hell. I've tried to like her but she's a corny, self hating elf with a tendency to whine.
I can't remember the last time I had her in my party during any mission outside of her personal quest.
It's taking a lot for me to not toss her out of Skyhold.
Something is wrong with her. The way she talks I have to concentrate on what she's saying to follow her. I take her out on exploration expeditions but on a main mission I ride with Varric, Cass, and Dorian/Vivienne. Usually on off missions it's Solas, Iron Bull, and Sera. Just got Cole though. Might rotate him and Sera.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I'm gonna try to finish this tomorrow. Have 2 storylines left.

But for TONIGHT.

Yo.

Real talk and this is funny to say especially since I've put in over 80 hours in this game. :pachaha:

I just remembered that it has a multiplayer. I'm gonna try it out tonight here in a little. Playing on PC. If any of ya'll wanna play with me, give it a shot, my Origin ID is Hurricane513. :takedat:

I would like to try it out but I have finals to study for.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I'm gonna try to finish this tomorrow. Have 2 storylines left.

But for TONIGHT.

Yo.

Real talk and this is funny to say especially since I've put in over 80 hours in this game. :pachaha:

I just remembered that it has a multiplayer. I'm gonna try it out tonight here in a little. Playing on PC. If any of ya'll wanna play with me, give it a shot, my Origin ID is Hurricane513. :takedat:
i might hop on later. played one mission of the MP. seemed decent :manny:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So
Who is Solas??

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So Flemmeth is dead or would she have survived if i let morrigan drink from the well?

I'm not sure, since I drank from the well my first run, I'm gonna test that later but I think it's going to lead to the same ending somehow.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm never gonna beat this game :mjcry:

Just got that battlemaster armor though :banderas:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam: I just saw a video of some dude playing a qunari mage and homie had like a staff and like some sword and shyt. Looked so fukking cool.....got me thinkin of droppin my 25+ hour save(this after accidently deleting another 25+ hour save :beli:). I might never beat shyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I finished this HARD ass quest called the Cradle of Sulevin. Got the Sulevin Blade after finishing it and it has 367 dps. Only warriors can use it and they have to be level 20. My entire squad and I are only level 16 :deadmanny:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Bra my crew got that work from a fukkin bear and I was the last man left , I was runnin for my life:sadcam: then a panther or some shyt teams up with the bear and attacks my ass:mjcry: