Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Cassandra is real as hell I sided with the mages and offered them freedom and she was like I don't agree with what you did but I still support your decision. Sera was upset, Vivienne was not happy which is dumb because she's a mage. Sera is just weird and that boy Cole just showed up and he might be even weirder.

Dorian is cool. The fact that he's gay doesn't bother me. I just prefer to not get those scenes where him and Iron Bull talk about fukking.

:mjcry:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Just copped this on Amazon for $45

I hope it lives up to the hype...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Cassandra is real as hell I sided with the mages and offered them freedom and she was like I don't agree with what you did but I still support your decision. Sera was upset, Vivienne was not happy which is dumb because she's a mage. Sera is just weird and that boy Cole just showed up and he might be even weirder.

Dorian is cool. The fact that he's gay doesn't bother me. I just prefer to not get those scenes where him and Iron Bull talk about fukking.
Viv is kinda a conservative mage. And I tend to agree with her honestly. The majority of mages are too stupid to trust with that sort of power. The Circle is kind of a necessity IMO or shyt like Tevinter is gonna pop up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Viv is kinda a conservative mage. And I tend to agree with her honestly. The majority of mages are too stupid to trust with that sort of power. The Circle is kind of a necessity IMO or shyt like Tevinter is gonna pop up.
So basically you're saying if the magi aren't opressed they'll become the oppressors?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So basically you're saying if the magi aren't opressed they'll become the oppressors?

I'm not for oppression but there has to be some kind of regulation though to prevent abomination killing sprees. I hear it only happens to weak mages but maybe they should build schools and have the templars more like cops instead of gestapo.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Walked into the outskirts of the Hinterlands like:jawalrus:

Killed me a Ram thinkin i was the hot shyt:obama:
Caught that work from some knight:to:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm not for oppression but there has to be some kind of regulation though to prevent abomination killing sprees. I hear it only happens to weak mages but maybe they should build schools and have the templars more like cops instead of gestapo.

If you played Origins then you've seen it in action, and after seeing it in action you would probably think otherwise. Mages can govern themselves as long as they are organized and congregated, they dont need to be kidnapped and brought to the circle.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you played Origins then you've seen it in action, and after seeing it in action you would probably think otherwise. Mages can govern themselves as long as they are organized and congregated, they dont need to be kidnapped and brought to the circle.
I've always thought the magi should self-govern. I sided with them in Dragon Age 2 and that Grand Enchanter burned me.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Just copped this on Amazon for $45

I hope it lives up to the hype...
Me too, but I was going to price match at target or walmart............But they were all sold out, both stores said the game sold for $35 on Black Friday, shyt wasn't even advertise:dwillhuh:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
It has a multiplayer mode like how ME did, but I haven't even touched it. Note: I've spent 60+ hrs in this game, and haven't even thought about touching the MP.
People who ask for multiplayer makes me question if they like RPGs