Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Me too, but I was going to price match at target or walmart............But they were all sold out, both stores said the game sold for $35 on Black Friday, shyt wasn't even advertise:dwillhuh:

what the fukk?! shyt was full price when I looked online. fukking corporate goons :damn:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
They low-key sometimes make me mad because they're the reason why mp gets shoehorned into these games at times
The day games go strictly MP, is the day I'm checking out. Till this day, my fav games are RPGs that I can drown hours in exploring lore, characters, and stories.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
People who ask for multiplayer makes me question if they like RPGs
why ? the way mass effect did it was dope. it didnt effect the story mode in anyway, and the online play actually was pretty good.

and imo despite the shytty ending controversy, me3 was a awesome game, even without the mp, that was just icing on the cake

and this is made by the same people!

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
why ? the way mass effect did it was dope. it didnt effect the story mode in anyway, and the online play actually was pretty good.

and imo despite the shytty ending controversy, me3 was a awesome game, even without the mp, that was just icing on the cake

and this is made by the same people!
I enjoyed Mass Effect 3. IMO though Mass Effect 3 is a casual persons RPG. The game is pretty much a third person shooter with RPG elements. What I meant by my original comment was that mp shouldn't be the deciding factor behind buying a RPG.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I enjoyed Mass Effect 3. IMO though Mass Effect 3 is a casual persons RPG. The game is pretty much a third person shooter with RPG elements. What I meant by my original comment was that mp shouldn't be the deciding factor behind buying a RPG.
Yep. And I'd hate if Bioware had to make any sacrifices in developing a huge open world for ME because EA wants them to make MP a bigger component. fukk that. The combat is far from the most entertaining thing in ME, like this game. Or most Bioware games honestly

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@Mikey2Toes
@daze23
@CarltonJunior
@winb83

:mjcry: Any of y'all know how to unlock that third potions slot?

The jar of bees is helpful as hell :whew: In the game save I lost I had a hard time facing the Envy demon but doing it over again with Jar of Bees made that battle easy.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think it is an inquisition perk. I barely use potions though, I always try to stay at a higher level than whatever I'm doing so I don't need them

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think it is an inquisition perk. I barely use potions though, I always try to stay at a higher level than whatever I'm doing so I don't need them

:mjcry: I didn't need them as a warrior unless I was fighting a dragon but this mage playthrough got me fukked up.

My team keeps getting KO'd :flabbynsick: only Cassandra is about that life so far but even then I always end up the last one standing getting worked in a demon gangbang.

Last edited: