Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
My game is fukked up and doesn't know if im a dude or chick so literally EVERYONE is romance-able for me.

After I bagged Josephine, Cassandra came thru like "So...I heard about you and Josephine...:ld:"

Had to hit her with that "Yeah..so? What that matter to you?:steviej:"

Feels like this game is best played as an Elf for the pure amount of fukkery you cause being Dalish and not believing in Andraste, yet everyone hails you as the Maker's servant. Telling people you don't believe in Andraste and they hit you with that ":wtf::mindblown: but you're the Herald!" Yeah bytch :umad:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The fukkery in this thread convinced me to get this shyt next week. If you could mush party members for being aggy I'd cop two.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Kicker is that she's not even romancable.
Straight male choices are garbage meanwhile 75% of Thedas is gay or bisexual.
Bisexual elf females have 3-6 options.
You're a minority if you're heterosexual in these recent Bioware games.
:mjlol:
Lead writer is gay and they're OD'ing on the political correctness on some, "See? We can be really progressive. "
:rolleyes:
Not a big deal and I warmed up to Cassandra, but it's definitely calculated.

I doubt my human male warrior is going to romance anybody due to the lack of options. I'm not far in the game but I know Cassandra is not going to like me supporting and helping the mages. I might start over and make a male elf and just troll everybody in the game. Especially chantry supporters.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I doubt my human male warrior is going to romance anybody due to the lack of options. I'm not far in the game but I know Cassandra is not going to like me supporting and helping the mages. I might start over and make a male elf and just troll everybody in the game. Especially chantry supporters.

Actually breh, I supported the mages and I got her wide open and fiending like :noah:
Just don't be a scumbag, do her personal quest, and flirt whenever possible and she'll fall for your character.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I just finished "In Your Heart Shall Burn"...

9aocv7.jpg

:lupe:

thats where i saved my last game breh how is it?

my gample play is all kinda fukked up too. my characters are above average at best. :damn:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the game...So based on that scene after the credits...

Solas sets everything in motion by giving Corypheus the orb? :lupe:

And why did Flemeth call Solas the Dread Wolf??? :damn: :damn:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So I got to the mission where you have to try to stop an assassination
So I go to the ball and they take away 15 approval points cus I'm Qunari :mjpls: then I lost rep when I talk to some stupid guy and I'm too blunt :dahell: I lose mad points for climbing on the roof and now I can't even figure out where these stupid statues are to open the door :damn: gimme something to kill or a fade to close not this social wining and dining crap.
Edit: Also what's up with all these siddidy hoes don't want to drop draws for a real Qunari!
Viv is a damn bed wench, Cassandra disapproves of everything I do, Sera :scust:, only hoe giving me play is Josephine, she finally stopped ignoring my flirting.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
How do you use The Jar of Bees?
:why:
I have it equipped but it remains greyed out.

Edit:

Nvm.

Last edited:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Hiray the gawd finally touched down in Skyhold :blessed:. Got Josephine, Cassandra and the red head pawg with the freckles going out of their mind everytime i'm around. :jawalrus:
I see this fakket Solas looking at me funny, he better not be on fukk boy shyt or else :ufdup:

Did anyone of you brehs played online already? How is it? :lupe:

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

thats where i saved my last game breh how is it?

my gample play is all kinda fukked up too. my characters are above average at best. :damn:
I thought it was the end of the game :damn:

But that shyt was just the beginning :lupe:

Ok this Silverite shyt does NOT work for me. It's supposed to get rid of class restrictions on armor but it's not doing it. Can anyone vouch for this?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Hiray the gawd finally touched down in Skyhold :blessed:. Got Josephine, Cassandra and the red head pawg with the freckles going out of their mind everytime i'm around. :jawalrus:
I see this fakket Solas looking at me funny, he better not be on fukk boy shyt or else :ufdup:

Did anyone of you brehs played online already? How is it? :lupe:

Solas only down for elf females though. He's not a c00n like Sera.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I thought it was the end of the game :damn:

But that shyt was just the beginning :lupe:

Ok this Silverite shyt does NOT work for me. It's supposed to get rid of class restrictions on armor but it's not doing it. Can anyone vouch for this?

:whew: that part had me like :damn:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Actually breh, I supported the mages and I got her wide open and fiending like :noah:
Just don't be a scumbag, do her personal quest, and flirt whenever possible and she'll fall for your character.
Cassandra is real as hell I sided with the mages and offered them freedom and she was like I don't agree with what you did but I still support your decision. Sera was upset, Vivienne was not happy which is dumb because she's a mage. Sera is just weird and that boy Cole just showed up and he might be even weirder.

Dorian is cool. The fact that he's gay doesn't bother me. I just prefer to not get those scenes where him and Iron Bull talk about fukking.