Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i hit a wall with alexius. ended up re-specing dorian for all that barrier shyt and breezed through it

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just beat the game. :wow: Stick for the after credits scene, brehs...

shyt had me

oh-my-god.gif

Can't wait for the sequel but I ain't done. Gonna start a new game now. :whoo:

Last edited:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I could tell you stories that have happened to me in game....but they wouldn't be better than your own.

I could show you the main character I created to represent me in this game.....but it wouldn't be better than your own.

I could tell you about my experience while enjoyin this game....... but it wouldn't be better than your own.

Lemme just say this. If you buy this game, I SWEAR ON MY COLI ACCOUNT, I'll paypal you 20 bucks if you show me proof of 25 hrs spent in game, and you say you disliked it, with a decent explanation as to why you dont fukk with it.

Does your Hawke look like the character you create in DA2? I'm thinking about playing DA:O and DA2 again before I buy DA: I.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Warning: If you do and you have voice 2, it reverts to voice 1.

In other words if you have a black character, don't customize Hawke. I had to reboot my save after I realized what happened

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thinking about copping the PS4 black friday bundle and buying this game, or maybe just get it for PC. Watching the playthrough videos on youtube though makes me skeptic. Combat looks corny or maybe them dudes just zzzzz status.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The end of the Grey Warden mission with Hawke...

He wanted us to go through the breach and leave him behind.
I ultimately decided that Stroud would be essential for the survival of the Grey Wardens, especially with a potential blight on the horizon.
After what happened, don't think they regroup & rebuild properly without him at the helm to lead them.
Was a hard decision.
Varric was hit hard and his character selection card changed to black and red.
Really ominous and stresses the severity of what happened.
You don't see Hawke's death, but regardless of whether or not he's really gone, that's my sarcastic Kirkwall Champion.
:mjcry: