Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
since I'm kind of a beast now I'm going to go clear the hinterlands...

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm like 35 hours in and just realized how focus works...closing these rifts at level 11 is a cinch now :myman:

So much content in this game, got me fiending for mass effect 4 now :blessed:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The end of the Grey Warden mission with Hawke...

He wanted us to go through the breach and leave him behind.
I ultimately decided that Stroud would be essential for the survival of the Grey Wardens, especially with a potential blight on the horizon.
After what happened, don't think they regroup & rebuild properly without him at the helm to lead them.
Was a hard decision.
Varric was hit hard and his character selection card changed to black and red.
Really ominous and stresses the severity of what happened.
You don't see Hawke's death, but regardless of whether or not he's really gone, that's my sarcastic Kirkwall Champion.
:mjcry:

I couldn't do it.

When they gave me the option, I was like :whoa: how is Varric gonna react? That's my homie. So I threw Stroud in the bushes and told the Wardens to :camby:
For all the fukk shyt they did leading to that ultimatum. shyt legit got me mad...

When Blackwall was like :stopitslime: "That's fukked up but can I stay though? I still want to help."

Inquisitor: :beli: "fukk that, the ban extends to ALL Wardens. Clock out, breh."

Blackwall: :birdman: "fukk y'all then..."

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
The end of the Grey Warden mission with Hawke...

He wanted us to go through the breach and leave him behind.
I ultimately decided that Stroud would be essential for the survival of the Grey Wardens, especially with a potential blight on the horizon.
After what happened, don't think they regroup & rebuild properly without him at the helm to lead them.
Was a hard decision.
Varric was hit hard and his character selection card changed to black and red.
Really ominous and stresses the severity of what happened.
You don't see Hawke's death, but regardless of whether or not he's really gone, that's my sarcastic Kirkwall Champion.
:mjcry:

I couldn't do it.

When they gave me the option, I was like :whoa: how is Varric gonna react? That's my homie. So I threw Stroud in the bushes and told the Wardens to :camby:
For all the fukk shyt they did leading to that ultimatum. shyt legit got me mad...

When Blackwall was like :stopitslime: "That's fukked up but can I stay though? I still want to help."

Inquisitor: :beli: "fukk that, the ban extends to ALL Wardens. Clock out, breh."

Blackwall: :birdman: "fukk y'all then..."

I left Hawke because I wanted the Grey Wardens to still be at hand if another blight popped off. Told them nikkas to rebuild but I'm watching them at all times. :ufdup:

Which was easily the most :upsetfavre: decision I ended up making because I sent them on a couple missions dealing with darkspawn at the War Table and these nikkas got wiped out after like 3 missions...Hawke and I stuck our necks out for these bum ass nikkas, my Hero of Ferelden would be pissed. One thing though, I got Varric's card to change back from the red and black shyt to some cool, playing cards shyt. He's good money now. Only nikka I really don't know about is this dude Solas because he disagrees with anything I say/do that's not about spirits, anti-elven culture, and/or The Fade. Might have to get rid of this nikka soon. [/spoilers]

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Well explain that shyt to me bruh

Once you flesh out your abilities for a party member in the character record menu it will open up an additional skill tree, that middle power is the focus ability....for inquisitor it's the power to open up rifts that do crazy damage on groups of enemies.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
warning: (gay) romance spoilers!

9/10

(8/10 for PC because of wonky interface. I agree it sucks)

Last edited:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I just copped this game for $48. I already have a lot of games to play as it is but if this game is good as everybody is saying this might be the only game I play. This should hold me over until GTA V comes out on the PC.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Killed my first dragon. The one in Crestwood :whew:

Actually, we gave him that work. Just wanted to get to the fade rift back behind where that was. Dude caught me while I was trying to be sneaky though. Gave. Him. That. Work.

More like Viv did. Knight Enchanter is pretttty much unkillable lmao.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I played this for about 2 hours and I must say this game is a massive improvement over DA2. The only thing I'm having problems with are the PC controls. Other than that I would say this game is worth the full price.

This game deserves better reviews than what its getting on most websites.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Maaan.... :beli: This elf/mage playthrough I'm doing got me wanting to punch Solas and Sera in the crotch. I almost gave Sera the :camby: bytch needs to start speaking straight and kill the attitude.