Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
For those that completed The Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts mission (The Ball)

Who did you guys support?

I went with
Celene, and got Gaspard and Briala arrested. Wasn't an easy choice though :beli: Everybody was grimey as hell.[/spoilers]

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
main thing i hate about the game is how long it takes to loot something

u gotta loot a million things and they purposely put that gay ass looting animation in

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
main thing i hate about the game is how long it takes to loot something

u gotta loot a million things and they purposely put that gay ass looting animation in
on PC you press F to loot, but then you have to click 'take all'. I hate shyt like that. I should just have to hit F again

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Dorian's personal quest.
:laff:
Pops just wanted grandchildren.
:mjcry:

I didn't wanna alienate the nikka so I'm all like "I'm staying out of this :whoa: but you should atleast try to work out your problems :scust:"

- Rogue class seems left behind. I wrecked shyt as a rogue in DA:O and now this shyt is gimped as fukk. It sucks..

The DPS on those daggers and archer attacks will have you changing your tune. When you realize how large the numbers the Rogues are actually putting on the boards :wow:

They just don't fit the team dynamic is all, except those sleep and poison skills.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Are valuables needed for anything?

Them shyts take up all my inventory space

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
No pics, no vids :feedme: is it worth copping brehs?
I could tell you stories that have happened to me in game....but they wouldn't be better than your own.

I could show you the main character I created to represent me in this game.....but it wouldn't be better than your own.

I could tell you about my experience while enjoyin this game....... but it wouldn't be better than your own.

Lemme just say this. If you buy this game, I SWEAR ON MY COLI ACCOUNT, I'll paypal you 20 bucks if you show me proof of 25 hrs spent in game, and you say you disliked it, with a decent explanation as to why you dont fukk with it.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I could tell you stories that have happened to me in game....but they wouldn't be better than your own.

I could show you the main character I created to represent me in this game.....but it wouldn't be better than your own.

I could tell you about my experience while enjoyin this game....... but it wouldn't be better than your own.

Lemme just say this. If you buy this game, I SWEAR ON MY COLI ACCOUNT, I'll paypal you 20 bucks if you show me proof of 25 hrs spent in game, and you say you disliked it, with a decent explanation as to why you dont fukk with it.
:lupe:
:salute: