Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Maaan.... :beli: This elf/mage playthrough I'm doing got me wanting to punch Solas and Sera in the crotch. I almost gave Sera the :camby: bytch needs to start speaking straight and kill the attitude.
I'm bout to boot her when I get back to Skyhold.

But yoooo how the fukk did these reviewers shyt on the story missions like This. They've ALL been crack. This Grey Warden mission is absolutely nuts.

Dat Deep Blue Sea moment tho got me like :gladbron:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I played this for about 2 hours and I must say this game is a massive improvement over DA2. The only thing I'm having problems with are the PC controls. Other than that I would say this game is worth the full price.

This game deserves better reviews than what its getting on most websites.
Real shyt, man. You can plug a controller in if you'd like, btw, but I'm used to the PC controllers more or less after 60+ hours lmao.

But this game is fukking fantastic. I'm never bored playing it. I got brehs who have played like 60 hrs with one character who say they're going to skip a couple of areas and beat the main story and leave those areas for their replay as a different class. I've got more zones to explore right now than I thought were even in the game, and I've got I think 3 more on my map right now to unlock. This game is huge, tons of content, awesome lore and story so far. I'm really digging this story, and I don't get why critics tried to say it wasn't shyt. Its pretty dope so far and I'm loving how its tying in characters from DAO, DA2, and especially Awakening. All the characters that show up. Really really random characters that you may have helped in DAO that show up in this shyt because you helped them. (referring to someone from orzamaar).

This shyts a 9.5/10 for me right now. I love this hoe

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:gladbron:
About Morrigan and your Warden from DA Origins...

Just met my Old God baby I had with Morrigan.
I'm looking on like a proud father.
25756-thumb.gif

Edit:
On second thought, pretty sure my Warden was black, though.
High yellow like me, but biracial at best.
I'm going to need to see the blood work because that hair looks real straight to me.
:beli::ufdup:

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:gladbron:
About Morrigan & your Warden from DA Origins...

Just met my Old God baby.
I'm looking on like a proud father.
25756-thumb.gif

On second thought, pretty sure my Warden was black, though.
High yellow like me, but biracial at best.
I'm going to need to see the bloodwork.
:patrice: :ufdup:
Lmao right

Think you might have spawned a fukkin creepy kid tho breh. Lmao maybe it's because I'm an elf he said it, but he said something about me being an elf. I threw some snark like "Did the pointy ears give it away?"

He said some shyt like, "No, your blood did. Your blood is very old." :huhldup:

I love this game :pachaha:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Lmao right

Think you might have spawned a fukkin creepy kid tho breh. Lmao maybe it's because I'm an elf he said it, but he said something about me being an elf. I threw some snark like "Did the pointy ears give it away?"

He said some shyt like, "No, your blood did. Your blood is very old." :huhldup:

I love this game :pachaha:

:bryan: :laff:

You might be right.
At the time, shyt felt plausible. I wanted to strike down the arch demon and give my Warden a chance at happiness.
Something is off about the kid, though. I almost felt bad for him.
Didn't know it then but since I romanced her in DA iirc, I could have had a regular kid by her if I just didn't do the ritual.
I hope it doesn't bite me in the ass this gen.
On a different note, I ran a search for the Warden that's complete now, and Morrigan recalled him going through the mirror in DA to be with her & the kid...
but of course, he had to dip.
:mjpls:
Breh seems like he's finding every reason to not be a father on some Goku shyt.
:laff:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:bryan: :laff:

You might be right.
At the time, shyt felt plausible. I wanted to strike down the arch demon and give my Warden a chance at happiness.
Something is off about the kid, though. I almost felt bad for him.
Didn't know it then but since I romanced her in DA iirc, I could have had a regular kid by her if I just didn't do the ritual.
I hope it doesn't bite me in the ass this gen.
On a different note, I ran a search for the Warden that's complete now, and Morrigan recalled him going through the mirror in DA to be with her & the kid...
but of course, he had to dip.
:mjpls:
Breh seems like he's finding every reason to not be a father on some Goku shyt.
:laff:
BAHAHHA :dead:

Goku immediately popped in my fukkin head too lmao. I mean, I understand it would be hard to tie in the Warden since one of the options in DAO was to have them die all heroically and shyt. But its just gonna keep gettin funnier and funnier, breh.

Like...pause, but my warden in DAO was a chick who is supposed to be married to Alistair, but that bytch is constantly NOWHERE to be found. Role reversal got Alistair playin Chichi :lolbron:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
BAHAHHA :dead:

Goku immediately popped in my fukkin head too lmao. I mean, I understand it would be hard to tie in the Warden since one of the options in DAO was to have them die all heroically and shyt. But its just gonna keep gettin funnier and funnier, breh.

Like...pause, but my warden in DAO was a chick who is supposed to be married to Alistair, but that bytch is constantly NOWHERE to be found. Role reversal got Alistair playin Chichi :lolbron:

No one can take more severe L's than Allistar in DA history.
They're going to have to eventually bring in a generic stand in Warden if they died..
or let us do it like they did Hawke in this one.
I don't believe my Warden at all, though. Talking about combating The Calling.
:childplease:
Dude is somewhere chilling & playing the numbers.

*Knock*

Warden: " :damn: What?!?"

Homie: "Breh, you got another letter."

Warden: "From Alistar? If so, tell that nikka I'll pay him back next week.
18j5grn7akz7ujpg.jpg
"

Homie: " :patrice: Nah fam, from your wife."

Warden:
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

:mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm bout to boot her when I get back to Skyhold.

But yoooo how the fukk did these reviewers shyt on the story missions like This. They've ALL been crack. This Grey Warden mission is absolutely nuts.

Dat Deep Blue Sea moment tho got me like :gladbron:

I might have to boot her myself if she keeps up with her stank attitude.

I'm not sure why the critics shyt on the story either. Reason why I beat the game as early as I did was because I was too interested in the story. It was Piff to me.

:dead: @ deep blue sea moment though. She thought she was gonna do something.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I might have to boot her myself if she keeps up with her stank attitude.

I'm not sure why the critics shyt on the story either. Reason why I beat the game as early as I did was because I was too interested in the story. It was Piff to me.

:dead: @ deep blue sea moment though. She thought she was gonna do something.
She's just too weird and really doesn't fit in with everyone else. Just some weird elf bytch. Only good thing to come from her were the bees.

A jar of bees plus that electric cage spell plus Viv Knight Enchanter made that boss for that mission my bytch.

And in regards to the judgement that came after

This breh really thought I would give him the death he wanted? Bahahahaha.

I'm not a normal ass Ferelden mage breh. I'm a Danish elven mage. As in I don't give a fukk about stigmas n shyt. I know other mages we're lookin like :lupe: when I said were gonna have a new pet tranquil runnin around.

I don't think I ever see someone bytch up so quickly. He was talkin all that mess about goin to serve his master after death. LOL. Nope. Reduced to a walking husk. So much for that nobility nikka

And the bytch that came after. She thought I was gonna let her just come back and have a lesson be made? Think I'm just gonna cut off your head bytch? Cause you recognize your mistake and you're sorry? That's when I really got heated. No you will not be made an example of. No I will not give you a quick death. You don't deserve that shyt. Think about what you did in a dark cell. You will die there.

:pachaha:

How far am I main story wise btw? Seems like there's so much content I have to fukk with still but I think the main story may be winding down soon.

And Yeah ol girl really thought she was about to swag the fukk out. Lol nope. Chomp! :dead:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
She's just too weird and really doesn't fit in with everyone else. Just some weird elf bytch. Only good thing to come from her were the bees.

A jar of bees plus that electric cage spell plus Viv Knight Enchanter made that boss for that mission my bytch.

And in regards to the judgement that came after

This breh really thought I would give him the death he wanted? Bahahahaha.

I'm not a normal ass Ferelden mage breh. I'm a Danish elven mage. As in I don't give a fukk about stigmas n shyt. I know other mages we're lookin like :lupe: when I said were gonna have a new pet tranquil runnin around.

I don't think I ever see someone bytch up so quickly. He was talkin all that mess about goin to serve his master after death. LOL. Nope. Reduced to a walking husk. So much for that nobility nikka

And the bytch that came after. She thought I was gonna let her just come back and have a lesson be made? Think I'm just gonna cut off your head bytch? Cause you recognize your mistake and you're sorry? That's when I really got heated. No you will not be made an example of. No I will not give you a quick death. You don't deserve that shyt. Think about what you did in a dark cell. You will die there.

:pachaha:

How far am I main story wise btw? Seems like there's so much content I have to fukk with still but I think the main story may be winding down soon.

And Yeah ol girl really thought she was about to swag the fukk out. Lol nope. Chomp! :dead:

I think you're at 60 to 70% for the story. The war table let's you know what the final mission is so you can get a chance to finish other things first.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Would this be worth getting on a last gen console?

I've been hearing a lot of negativity about the graphics on the PS3?

Anyone played it on the :flabbynsick: consoles?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@Mikey2Toes :mjcry:

You an elf/mage right? How do I get strong faster? Where the powerful staffs at?

The boss you have to fight when you side with the Templars was giving me that work.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Mikey2Toes :mjcry:

You an elf/mage right? How do I get strong faster? Where the powerful staffs at?

The boss you have to fight when you side with the Templars was giving me that work.
Well I ain't no mage c00n so I sided with the mages (:pachaha:) but shyt....I don't know. Think early on I was crafting my best gear. I found a staff that does like 90 summin damage when I was like level 11 tho and it's still the highest ranked staff I have by at least 20 levels LOL. Imma try and see when I get back home where I got that damn staff from cause it's dirty

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Well I ain't no mage c00n so I sided with the mages (:pachaha:) but shyt....I don't know. Think early on I was crafting my best gear. I found a staff that does like 90 summin damage when I was like level 11 tho and it's still the highest ranked staff I have by at least 20 levels LOL. Imma try and see when I get back home where I got that damn staff from cause it's dirty

:deadrose: I had to switch up it since I sided with the mages on my first run. I do feel like a c00n though, especially after talking to Vivienne... :sadcam: I'm out here copping pleas and playing it safe with templar cacs, noblemen, and Corypheus. No wonder Solas is :beli: