Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Last night I was playing at the storm coast, doing some quest I don't even remember, when suddenly I see a GIANT putting the beats on a fvkking DRAGON :wow:

So epic, at the end the Giant won, tho the Dragon looked kinda disinterested when he noticed that the Giant wasn't backing down

Shxt looked like a cross between WWE and a Godzilla video game :pachaha:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
My main is a mage brother :myman:

What I did with the mages was :demonic:

Enslaved the mages to the inquisition cuz I felt they too dangerous to have them as equal allies after that whole time warp debacle,

:damn:

I get the feeling my decision on the alliance is gonna come back to bite me in the ass. I feel the same concerning the Grey Wardens.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
:damn:

I get the feeling my decision on the alliance is gonna come back to bite me in the ass. I feel the same concerning the Grey Wardens.

Watch your back breh :damn:

I'm still dealing with the Grey Wardens haven't finished it yet but no matter what Blackwall is one of my ride or die nikkas, him, cass, iron bull and varric are steady in my rotation.

What class you playin as breh? I'm not used to being a mage in ANY rpg and often times I ask myself should I have rolled a warrior? :patrice:

I'm almsot 30 hours in and still consider re rolling :snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Watch your back breh :damn:

I'm still dealing with the Grey Wardens haven't finished it yet but no matter what Blackwall is one of my ride or die nikkas, him, cass, iron bull and varric are steady in my rotation.

What class you playin as breh? I'm not used to being a mage in ANY rpg and often times I ask myself should I have rolled a warrior? :patrice:

I'm almsot 30 hours in and still consider re rolling :snoop:

I'm a human warrior with two handed weapons. Only time I feel bad about it is when I'm facing dragons. :mjcry: Makes me wish I could fight from a distance but you gotta be up close and personal when you're a warrior. Dps dem hoes to hell.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm a human warrior with two handed weapons. Only time I feel bad about it is when I'm facing dragons. :mjcry: Makes me wish I could fight from a distance but you gotta be up close and personal when you're a warrior. Dps dem hoes to hell.

:pachaha: that dragon roasting 98% of your HP bar with one burp shxt must be tough :whew:

Are all Dragons resistant to fire?

I know on my second playthrough Im going sword and board :takedat:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: that dragon roasting 98% of your HP bar with one burp shxt must be tough :whew:

Are all Dragons resistant to fire?

I know on my second playthrough Im going sword and board :takedat:

First one in I faced in the Hinterlands was a fire type, the one in the Exalted Plains is a lightning type.

For the one in the Hinterlands, make sure you got ice moves on the ready and have your tanks work in his limbs.

The one in the Exalted Plains was a problem. You fight that monster in a field with ponds. So if your squad is in the water when he shoots an electric blast they'll get fukked up big time.

I only used melee for him with three tanks and an archer.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
First one in I faced in the Hinterlands was a fire type, the one in the Exalted Plains is a lightning type.

For the one in the Hinterlands, make sure you got ice moves on the ready and have your tanks work in his limbs.

The one in the Exalted Plains was a problem. You fight that monster in a field with ponds. So if your squad is in the water when he shoots an electric blast they'll get fukked up big time.

I only used melee for him with three tanks and an archer.

I tried to murk the hinterlands dragon with my lvl 10 Mage and Got murked something serious :bryan:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loving the game seriously.
Feels like they took the best aspects of DA:O/DA2 , The Witcher 1/2 and Elder
Scrolls then threw them all together.
You have huge areas with multiple quests ala The Witcher only they're not
tied to not the main story in a way that makes it impossible to return to them.
In fact, they're set up in such a way that you can play them at a lower level
then return when you're much stronger and experience more.
They kept the tactical gameplay of DA:O while also allowing the more action
oriented gameplay of DA2 to make an appearance in the game.

There's A LOT of content here, I mean a ton of things to do and I'm having
a great deal of fun.
Fighting, Looting, Upgrading and experiencing a bunch of different storylines
and characters.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
how often do you get to judge people in skyhold??...ive only judged one person so far and im 24 hours in

I'm 40 hours in. I've judged 4 people so far. 2 of them from main story missions, 1 from a side quest and 1 random (I think).

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Loving the game seriously.
Feels like they took the best aspects of DA:O/DA2 , The Witcher 1/2 and Elder
Scrolls then threw them all together.
You have huge areas with multiple quests ala The Witcher only they're not
tied to not the main story in a way that makes it impossible to return to them.
In fact, they're set up in such a way that you can play them at a lower level
then return when you're much stronger and experience more.
They kept the tactical gameplay of DA:O while also allowing the more action
oriented gameplay of DA2 to make an appearance in the game.

There's A LOT of content here, I mean a ton of things to do and I'm having
a great deal of fun.
Fighting, Looting, Upgrading and experiencing a bunch of different storylines
and characters.

Love it too but no healing or true MP system makes this game so much different. Often I think that certain fights I've done would've been much easier if we didn't have to rely on barrier cooldown. It also feels like I MUST have 2 mages in the party to keep barriers up or else.

Loot is also generally pretty bad in this game. I don't think there's enough high level gear available for mid-game. Other than that though the game is great and fun.